1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Duplicate Content, dUPLICATE cONTENT

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by turbodog, Jul 23, 2011.

1. DIGITALCHAMELEON

DIGITALCHAMELEON Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplication of content is worthless and can't provide a good result to your campaign.

DIGITALCHAMELEON, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  2. turbodog

turbodog Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I am going to do just that. besides, getting people to website is my main objective. I think I will tease each article and leave them with a "for more" link

turbodog, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  3. transcription

transcription Member

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content is the serious issue for website content. Write fresh content for each and every urls. It is very beneficial for the websites. Several years ago, it was recommended that crawler access to duplicate content simply be blocked, usually using the robots.txt file.

transcription, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  4. Adrian75

Adrian75 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should know that google don't lik the content which is not pure

Adrian75, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  5. Canadaontop

Canadaontop Peon

Best Answers:
    Avoid duplicate content and use article spinning for posting article into directories.

Canadaontop, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  6. andayuna

andayuna Member

Best Answers:
    agree with you

andayuna, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  7. www.magicaldentistry.com

www.magicaldentistry.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If its your own article then spinning it will help you :)

8. glennforum

glennforum Peon

Best Answers:
    With the advent of Google Panda duplicate contents would really hurt your ranking, it would be best if you post unique contents into different websites, as for article directories it would be best to still submit unique and quality content however this would take a lot of time, try to focus on creating quality content in your site then utilize other link building methods.

glennforum, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  9. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be best and to avoid the Panda slap, it would be a good idea to spin the articles on the same site

golfpro1, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  10. Torafox

Torafox Peon

Best Answers:
    both having the same content in two different places and spinning it are bad ideas.

Torafox, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  11. backlinkingexpert23

backlinkingexpert23 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi mate,

duplicate content is not the best solution for providing your site with excellence and 5 star quality...and besides.. it is constantly rumored after google panda update.. sites displaying duplicate content will be punished harshly by moving your site down on search result pages..so you have to going along different alternatives to create your content and hopefully there are many of them available out there..

Why not hiring a ghostwriter? or why not spinning your articles...the best spinner is somehow one of the best content spinning tool available online at present..thebestspinner.com.. I personally use it and the software is amazing and most importantly..let you save a big deal of time when creating new and valuable content on your site.

you have also the option to write for yourself.. but I agree with most of webmasters that this is pretty boring and time-consuming if you have no idea what to write abou )-:

so to finally end.. never plagiarize any content from the web if you are focusing on getting your site ranked high in google and other search engine.

Cheers and have a great day making business on the net!!

see u!!

backlinkingexpert23, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  12. lukeg32

lukeg32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of what is in here is nonsense;

Having an article on one site, and it appearing on another is NOT duplicate content. It's called syndication.

There is no problem with syndicated content, and for proof you just need to look at any of the large news sites that, typically, get articles from a single source for republishing amongst their own content. (which is the key thing). In fact, this is exactly how article marketing works, and work it does very nicely.

If your site is made up of nothing but syndicated/aggregated content then it is questionable wether this is a quality site - see panda update and the type of sites that were affected by it.

If you have the article on a single site more than once, this is duplicate content and you are likely to see a penalty because of it.

lukeg32, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  13. SeniorWarden6407

SeniorWarden6407 Peon

Best Answers:
    When I started out I used Article Spinning, but found it was a) a waste of my time deciding which synonyms to use, and, b) it, for me, is much easier to write something new, maybe about something I know a lot about or have thoroughly researched. As for duplicate content - it's definitely to be avoided. If you aren't able to make your own content, then don't bother, hire someone good to do it for you. Also, ensure the spelling and grammar is correct.

SeniorWarden6407, Jul 29, 2011 IP