1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting a patent right

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by marvellouschange, Jul 20, 2011.

I have a very beautiful idea that can generate billions of dollars in a year but I do not know how much it will cost me to get a patent right.Can someone tell me please.In case it is too much that I cannot,I am also looking for an investor that will invest in me and my idea.

marvellouschange, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried asking investors in Lagos? Those Nigerians are keen to invest - there also seem to be thousands of them who have 'found' trillions of dollars in 'abandoned accounts' that they will no doubt happily share with you...

contentboss, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  3. xtek

xtek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should get a provisional patent, they are the most cost effective choice. You can read more about them here (wiki). I have a friend who writes them up as well as designs the entire doo-hickey/your vision in solidworks, pretty crazy as many of them do tend to be cash cows. Hope all is well!

xtek, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  4. plog

plog Peon

Best Answers:
    Just so I get this right:

You have an idea that will make billions in a year.
    The decison to pursue this idea is dependent on the cost of patents.

That means you think patents might cost billions?

plog, Jul 29, 2011 IP