1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

C'mon everybody,let's stop all this fighting.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Spoiltdiva, Jul 28, 2011.

Yesterday I stated that I was done posting threads and that I wouldn't post anymore.But yesterday I was PMSing and besides,it's a womans peroqative to change her mind ha*ha!
    Things have spirled a little out of control here on General Chat.I for one am willing to let bygones be bygones.How about we all start behaving like mature adults instead of infants fighting over a sandpail on the playground? I for one am hereby pleadging not to post any inflamatory posts or digs.Let us all go back to the reason we are all on here in the first place,namely for something to do and to exchange ideas and maybe...just maybe develop some friendships.
    Any ideas on what I have written? Or do you have any suggestions as to how we can put a stop to all of this nonsense.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  2. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    yes spoiltdiva ur correct .....i am also don't like to fight anyone . if anyone post knowledgeable thread must be appreciated. what i am saying means dont insult others threads..i am called logaseo personally ...i think he will come

ayushi infotech, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  3. property

property Peon

Best Answers:
    @spoiltdiva thanks for posting this thread specially here ........because here most of threads going stupidly. some people coming here for knowledge purpose some people coming for time pass in this section .......... so the threads is depend upon their mind set. If they do mistake means moderator will send infraction. so dont involve others thread and dont make irritate others....i think logaseo get upset for this only ..........

property, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The nonsense will end when members like Logaseo stop posting idiot things it's simple like that

And there is no fight ...

w3bmaster, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  5. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I completely agree SpoiltDiva, but that doesn't mean the people who are causing the problems are gonna all of a sudden stop. If you guys haven't noticed, this is how they get their jollies! They get some sort of high from bugging people and putting in their obnoxious two-cents.

I admire your attempt to make peace, but the world will always be filled with bullies. =(

Emily Johnson, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  6. forexaff

forexaff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh it's you again diva!!! Wishing you a speedy pms recovery ;)

forexaff, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @mohan_new
    Yes hopefully our friend logaseo will return.I miss his e-mails.
    @property
    Thank you for your post.
    @w3bmaster
    I'd rather read logaseo's posts than yours anyday.And judging from the e-mails that I receive from my 45 friends,so do they.
    @Emily Johnson
    I'm afraid I'm just too hot tempered to simply ignore those two social misfits.But I will at least try and not get vicious,because I can like you wouldn't believe.
    @forexaff
    I can be such a bitch when I PMS.[o]

8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @digitalpoint
    Thanks for that,actually I didn't know about that option.I've only been on DP for a month now and am still learning the ropes.

10. Bluelining

Bluelining Peon

Best Answers:
    Nicely said, spoiltdiva. You're right. Let's make this site a 'worthwhile' place where we can simply exchange ideas, learn things, and yes, develop friendships. Although its true that nothing is perfect, people can always do(or not do)things which would somehow get us close to that state..

Bluelining, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Bluelining
    Kumusta po sila kaibigan? People seem to have very strong views on this subject both pro and con.There is the view on civility and decorum on these threads.Then there is the freedom of speech and anti censorship view.
    Hangang sa muli,mag-ingat ka kaibigan.Mag-usap ulit tayo sa lalong madaling panahon.

12. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Fighting? I wouldn't dream of fighting. I'm way too nice to start a fight. :D

Why do you care? You are an SEO, stick with SEO sub-forums. Why you care about general chat?

Another Pro Tip:
    If you don't Lagoseo or anyone else for that matter, put him on ignore. There, problem solved..

PS: See I'm making general chat useful for you. I'm giving you pro tips free of cost.

The Webby, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @The Webby
    You made a logical valid point that would be difficult to debate.But I'm willing to wager that w3bmaster will make an attempt in his own dysfunctional clumsy way.

14. faik123

faik123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The nonsense will end when members like Logaseo stop posting idiot things it's simple like that and there is no fight ...

faik123, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  15. missgeorge

missgeorge Member

Best Answers:
    This forum is getting weird. More pointing and blaming towards each other. Why can we just talk politely and be friends? Sigh.

missgeorge, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  16. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    Great thread haha!!! very well said Spoiltdiva.. reminding all people to behave maturely... nice =) but there's a lot more... this place is made for us to exchange useful infos and ideas.. not mainly focusing on just to increase no. of posts or just to butt in a thread.. am I right or if i missed something please let me know... thanks much =) great day to all

alodia, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  17. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    ayushi infotech, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @faik123
    So I suppose he should follow your example? I've seen your threads.I respect your right to be wrong.
    @missgeorge
    Human nature is what it is.Our elected leaders can't get along,countries can't get along.But you expect us to do so here? All we can do is try and fail.We are no more than highly evolved primates.
    @alodia
    Well very cynical,but I don't see any advice there that would help.
    @mohan_new
    Yes it seems that our "friend" faik123 has a double standard going on here.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    It's always nice to receive a pat on the back and support etc. and I thank you for it.But I was hoping with this thread to also get some advice on how to reduce all this fighting.We have strong personalities here that are clashing.
    This last fight began when people started attacking logaseo for no real reason and others came to his defense.Now how could this fight have been avoided?

Spoiltdiva, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  20. missgeorge

missgeorge Member

Best Answers:
    Spoildiva, i didn't mean anything rudely in my post. Not blaming and asking everybody to do so. As what your thread title said, let's stop all the fighting. My point is why don't the people in here making friendship and if they have problem beetwen each other, advisedly they settle it in a professional way. We know that some of our friend had and arguement in some thread. All they do is keep on blaming toward each other. As a forum member, we don't want them to continously arguing and throwing bad words to each other. Why don't we just be like a family in here. If the leader can show us a good example, then why don't we as the people change our leader? We don't have to follow what have the showed if we think it's wrong. Sorry if you miss understand my point and i truly apologize and sorry for my bad English as it's not my native language. Sorry once again. :)

missgeorge, Jul 29, 2011 IP