1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facemash script clone or similar

Discussion in 'Programming' started by b_kruz_11, Oct 1, 2010.

Anyone know of any Facemash clones, similar sites or where I can find a script that does the same thing. Does anyone know the algorithm used?

b_kruz_11, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  2. Anders Moefelt

Anders Moefelt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I've made a clone - you can find it here:
    facemash . moefelt . dk

Best regards,

Anders Moefelt

Anders Moefelt, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. testtesttest

testtesttest Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out www . superficial . tk if you're still looking.

testtesttest, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  4. Emmanuel Parada Licea

Emmanuel Parada Licea Peon

Best Answers:
    Many years later, but I just begin developing a clone with integration to the Facebook Platform.

It works by picking friends from your Facebook account, including their pictures and names.
    Currently its in alpha 2 version, in spanish, but a lot of work in progress is being made.

http://plentd.com/rank/ - For chosing between all your friends (Select the best friend)
    http://plentd.com/rank/?voting=1 - For chosing only women (For men, Select the most desirable)
    http://plentd.com/rank/?voting=2 - For chosing only men (For women, select the more handsome)

Currently I'm using 4 different classification algorithms: Adjusted percentage, ELO rating, Glicko rating and TrueSkill; to compare differences between all of them.

If you have any comments, please send me a PM. Greetings!

Emmanuel Parada Licea, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  5. Cannikin Strike

Cannikin Strike Peon

Best Answers:
    Its been awhile since the move came out.
    Has anyone run across a decent facemash clone? www.facemasher.com just has a static image, but they didn't finish it.

Cannikin Strike, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  6. muftdagyan

muftdagyan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank yo so much for facemash clone Anders Moefelt .
    Hey can you tell me is there any alternative way to upload images to facemash script instead of using ftp

muftdagyan, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  7. BMose24

BMose24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey i was just wondering if anyone can give me some support on the Facemash code provided by Anders Moefelt. I am creating my own FaceMash with the members of my highschool. Everything on the site seems to work pretty well but some of the time only one picture shows up and the other does not. He gave a very elaborate code, and also I need to make a few tweeks to the code so for each picture that comes up, there will be names of the contestants right above the picture. I was hoping that someone would know how i could do this, and also fix my issue with the pictures.

BMose24, Oct 21, 2011 IP