1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Confused with google PR update

Discussion in 'Google API' started by bachi4u, Jun 30, 2011.

recently i have noticed Google has updated PR for every website and my website home page was holding PR 2 before and inner pages were not given any rank , recent changes made me shock where one of my inner page was given PR 3 but still my home page remains PR 2. and i was wondered how this was happened . i never do much off page techniques to inner page rather then the home page. can any one clarify why this happened ?? and is it good sign to have better PR for inner pages then the Home page..

bachi4u, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  2. Shefaligarg

Shefaligarg Active Member

Best Answers:
    But different thing happened to my site! My site's all pages had 4 PR, but now except home page, other pages PR has decreased.

Shefaligarg, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  3. aff2k

aff2k Peon

Best Answers:
    That is strange because as you said you have not done any "off page" for your inner page. Maybe someone is linking to you? Either way, wait for the next PR update for things to clarify.

Alternately, you can use backlink analysis tools to check how many links are pointing to specific pages on your site. Hope this helps.

aff2k, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  4. percey

percey Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what kind of pages you want to rank well. If your inner pages contain your desired keyword, it is definitely a good sign.

percey, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  5. rayhanwm

rayhanwm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try adding more good content similar to your high page ranking page. At the end they will lift your home page PR...

rayhanwm, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  6. phoenixjutom

phoenixjutom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, My website have PR3. And now, G has just updated and My website have PR = 1. I'm so sad

phoenixjutom, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  7. forumax

forumax Peon

Best Answers:
    well i am a new user of blogging and don't have idea how to improve the PR of my web pages. Well what is the basic rules to increase the PR of any website pages of home?

forumax, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  8. forumax

forumax Peon

Best Answers:
    well is their any schedule for PR update? Mean google did this activity after how much time...? any idea.......?

forumax, Jul 27, 2011 IP