1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Biggest DP steal! A++ quality @ JUST 45c/100 words!! Experienced and renowned team!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vanshaj_agarwal, Jul 22, 2011.

A deal you would read twice just to believe its true!!

3QServices

Who are we?

We are a team of 35 dedicated writers from different parts of the globe who share a common passion for writing and strongly believe in keeping the internet garbage free and affordable. We are experienced, professional (over 50+ iTraders when all writers taken together) and thorough with our work.

Why 3Q?

This question sums up the aim with which we write our articles. To us content creation HAS to be about:-

Quality
    - Only of the highest standard. As we said, we are as much against poorly written, vague content as you, the clients are. What is the point of the article or ebook if it doesn't grasp the reader's attention and compels him to keep reading?

Quantity - We aren't against catering to smaller clients but our real focus is on the people who often need bulk articles done but don't want to compromise on quality or the turnaround. We believe that bulk or small batches, each article is an individual entity and needs to be crafted carefully.

Quick Turnaround - This is perhaps the most important part of our service. What’s the point of asking for great content if it is going to take forever to be delivered and served to your readers? Unlike the 'big companies' here on DP those take your orders but then totally disappear, we will be in regular touch with you over chat and email and you shall be told the exact status of the work. Not once have we delayed an order. The different nationalities of our writers ensure that at any given time, there would be someone burning the midnight oil, ensuring words are being weaved into awesome articles, exclusively for you.

What are our rates?

We had saved the best for the last! All your grammatically correct, keyword rich, target audience oriented, as-per-guidelines articles, with unlimited revisions shall cost you a mere 45c/100 words(for Bulk and $0.50/100 words for smaller batches), a true bargain once you see the work that we do.

Other salient features of the service include:-

• Articles shall be 100% genuine.
    • Articles shall pass CopyScape standards.
    • Shall be sold only once.

WE WILL ONLY ASK FOR PAYMENTS ONCE YOU HAVE GOT THE ARTICLES AND ARE SATISFIED WITH THEM.

Ask us for samples.

[FONT=&quot]Give us a shot and you will not be disappointed, that is a guarantee.

Regards,
    Vanshaj Agarwal
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot](For 3Q Services)
    [/FONT] banner - grey  (cropped).jpg

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/3QServices
    Mobile : +91 9717825594

vanshaj_agarwal, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  2. lokeshthegeek

lokeshthegeek Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am really impressed with the way Vanshaj works. He completed an urgent order well within the stipulated time. I would highly recommend his services to all.

lokeshthegeek, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  3. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    is 10 articles considered to Bulk?please make it clear here.

guniwan, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  4. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey. Although we don't usually consider 5000 words (assuming each article is 500 words) as bulk, if the order may prove to be a precursor to a regular flow of work, we do not mind making an exception for a client of your repute. Do send us an email at and we shall process the work with the utmost priority.

5. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why do you people insist on driving the price of writing down so low? You've basically ruined the market for those of us who live in developed countries and can't live on 45 cents per 100 words. Shame on you!

freelancewebaz, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  6. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's a cut throat competitive world my friend. I am sure you have an established clientele who would pay you whatever you charge. For the rest of us, we believe in lower margins but greater volumes, both without compromising on the quality. Its a free trade world my friend, we are all allowed to charge what we want.

And I request you not to post on the thread if your remarks are personal or derogatory in nature. If it is not business related and if it somehow tries to demean me, my country or my service, I shall have to report you. If you are a dissatisfied client, feel free to post your feedback. Otherwise, my advice is to stay away from my thread.

7. arabella24

arabella24 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've just received a 300 word article from this writer. At such a cheap price, I thought I would try one out. The article was finished well within 6-7 hours and the writer had followed all the instructions perfectly.

My only complaint is that there were a few grammatical errors; however, it didn't take long to correct them and for this price, it was certainly a bargain!

arabella24, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  8. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We apologize for the grammatical errors. We shall definitely ensure that such a slip never occurs again. We appreciate your business and would hope to see you back soon.

vanshaj_agarwal, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  9. Maximator

Maximator Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi, i need 20 articles (400words), PM details please.

Maximator, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  10. marimar

marimar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Do you accept if I order 1 offering letter?
    please let me know

thanks

marimar, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  11. chbagan

chbagan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there,

Vanshaj has been banned on DP following a dispute with a buyer who refused to pay him money. He left a negative itrader that has somehow caused him a 6 month ban. However, this doesn’t mean 3QServices is not offering their service. Please contact them directly via email (info.3qservices@gmail.com) and the folks there shall be more than glad to help you guys out.

chbagan, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  12. amad83

amad83 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I need articles. check your email please. Thanks

amad83, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  13. manhnd86

manhnd86 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I need article. Do you still offering service? please email me: manhnd86@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

manhnd86, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  14. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Edit.

New Rates : 60c/100 words for non bulk, 55c/100 words for bulk.

vanshaj_agarwal, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  15. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There is no way this service is Native English speakers. Not for that price

outwest77, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  16. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    With all due respect, I don't think I have mentioned that anywhere.

17. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Non Native English speakers writing, is not worth much, sorry to say. You guys coming on here with non native outsourcing, IMO do the forum an injustice. Its obvious most people want NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS . Then they hire services like yours with grammatical errors and say, man whats this? oh sorry about the mistakes. All you non native English speakers should have a separate forum to market on.
    And of course you guys work for half price, which is about what its worth. Half

18. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Or maybe all you elitist people should be given a separate forum to vent out your issues. When this thread doesn't concern you, why are you trying to increase your post count by unnecessarily posting here?

And as far as people demanding only Native Speakers is concerned, I can assure you the 42 odd people who have tried and loved our services would like to differ. So instead of being the champion of a cause that doesn't really exist, why don't you find something that interests you and not bother people like us who actually want to work?

19. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Try posting NON NATIVE ENGLISH WRITERS on your ad and see how many replies you get. Just be honest with people

20. vanshaj_agarwal

vanshaj_agarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And you still have 0 iTrader although you have been working for a year and a half more than me.

Anyway, don't you think people who want Native writers only wouldn't waste their time with us? They would choose people like you, right? Then when our target clients are different, why are you wasting your time arguing with us? Market your services, and let us market ours. I don't see a point of your outburst but I feel pity for it.