1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Froogle accepts XML Feeds

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by ProductivePC, Oct 28, 2006.

I was just reading up on how Froogle now accepts XML feeds in their bulk uploads.

If they are at that stage of uploading them, it will not be long until they are integrating them just like the Google XML Sitemaps.

If this is indeed the case, does anyone have use for a FroogleFeed Text to XML Convertor?

I have made one however there is not much information about how Google would like the XML document formatted so I had to create what I believe is correct.

If this is something that is popular, would you like to see any features added to it?

I will keep a temporary copy of it at the following address:
    http://www.spectacularstuff.com/froogle-tools/text-to-xml-convertor/frooglefeed_to_xml.php

There is a minor bug of the program not deleting the uploaded text file after it has ran its course. I will fix that later.

Let me know if you guys like it.

Thanks,

ProductivePC, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  2. ProductivePC

ProductivePC Peon

Best Answers:
    The minor bug is fixed now. It will delete the uploaded file after it has ran it's course.

Any feedback? Will this be useful to anyone?

ProductivePC, Oct 28, 2006 IP