1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't Create Donate Button

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by navjotjsingh, Jul 15, 2011.

I have a verified Premier Paypal account but somehow using the Button Generator I get only the options to create a Buy Now/Subscription/Gift Vouchers/Shopping Cart only. There should be a Donate option also but it doesn't appear in my account. Found this link using Google: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_donate-intro-outside but it also redirects to same button generator with Missing Donate option. How to create a donate button then?

Is it something related to the fact that I have an Indian paypal account? Has anyone experienced similar problem? Any hack with which I can create a Donate button?

navjotjsingh, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. holysony

holysony Member

Best Answers:
    I have had Paypal accounts with a lot of different countries but not India and in all of them there were donate buttons you would think it is mandatory... I THINK it is because you are in INDIA. but to make sure I would highly advise for you to call India PayPal just to verify. there is also some chances it could just be a bug but still call paypal and see what you can do to get one... Im sure it is not that hard.. Anyways Good Luck and if you have any questions send me a pm and I will be happy to answer. Thank you!

holysony, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  3. navjotjsingh

navjotjsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, Got a confirmation from Paypal. This is what they said

So one more limitation imposed on Indian Paypal accounts.

navjotjsingh, Jul 21, 2011 IP