1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Established Sites over 6 months old earning at least $1 a day

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kazmatic, Jul 21, 2011.

I want to buy established sites that are currently earning preferable built on the wordpress platform.

- Sites must be compliant with adsense policies and you must sned proof of traffic, earnings, ownership etc. I am only intersted in .com, net, org domains.

- Preferably the site will have unique content and get the majority of its traffic from search engines.

I am not interested in any adult sites, gambling, hosting, warez etc

I have a budget of up to $200 if I am interested in the site.

Please PM me your sites or post them in this thread.

Kind Regards
    Kaz

kazmatic, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  2. qurathun

qurathun Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I offer you my site hxxp://maquiberriesinfo.com/
    want to talk about the price???
    please PM me

qurathun, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  3. alb3rt1

alb3rt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I have some blog that met your criteria (I suppose).

The first one is:

RssPhone.com Wp blog about mobile world and smartphone filled with original news, reviews, scoop with some daily traffic (20/30 unique daily)

ForexPedia.biz a Wp blog where I wrote about Forex, I never did any promotion on this website, also never try to monetize it, but it has some traffic monthly (few hits every month) I have also a pack with PLR articles (over 700) ready to be published on the blog. (I have also some good forex domains .com or .net or .info)

Gameteque.com a WP game arcade blog filled with over 1000 games with PageRank and some daily traffic (20/30 unique daily)

Ebooks-Resale.com a great domain where I advertise ClickBank product (ebook, manuals, ecourse, blueprints etc...) with my affiliate link, easy to update with new product from CB.

DowVid.net an useful script to download videos from YouTube (that was PR4)

Plurter.com same as dowvid.net with a different theme with PR2

Logo30.com little website ready to make money with graphic design niche (banner and logo service)

ScriptMirror.info script directory for webmaster

TwittVip.com gain new twitter followers for your profile, ready to make money after promotion!

Wp-theme.info a Wp blog where to sell WP clone themes pack

WpBox.info a ready made website (Wordpress) ready to make money, where you can sell a great file .zip (the WpBox) filled with hundreds themes and plugins to transform your WP blog in whatever you want!

Let me know if you are interested in any or some website, we can discuss about price and I will share info, screen, stats etc...
    Thanks

alb3rt1, Jul 23, 2011 IP