1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WoW... better than google street view... what do you think ? Need your opinion!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by teope, Jul 20, 2011.

Hello, long time no see you .. I have made few posts here. If you think this is a spam just delete it.

I have been working on something that i think looks better than google street view and need your opinion. I think genelal chat is the right place for it. What do you think ?

As i said if you think this is a spam just delete it .., i just need your opinion about it.
    www.rzeszow360.com If you want to see it in a full screen mode - click on the text " pełny ekran "

Best regards
    Greg

teope, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  2. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    On first glance it looks very impressive, but I don't know about better than Google - is this available word wide?

BRUm, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  3. LittleGreen

LittleGreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I do not know if this website better!

LittleGreen, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  4. peterfendler

peterfendler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would disagree about being better than Google. It's impressive for sure, but better? No.

peterfendler, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  5. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to concentrate it within a niche. For example, spend your time and energy developing it specifically for Poland or some major city there. That way you can compete realistically compete with google.

BRUm, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  6. teope

teope Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i know google is bigger but they do not have anything else than street view, let me know if Iam wront. Yes this is my City and this can be available worldwide.. but there is no need. this is my city .. walking arount you can step by to pubs( working on that) and book a place for example. On the left menu you you have a demo menu you can try.

I can put a lecton inside to talk where the user is at the moment and talk about the street, what he can find here etc. I can also put here a virtual guide as a man filmed on blue screen and walking with you ( need a lot of work but it can be made easly for me )

This website shows only few streets with limited options, i just would like you to tell me the first impression about it, the way it moves etc. I will update it when i have more amazing ( in my opinion ) options.

But thank you very much for your replies.

Ps. sorry for my bad english.
    Regards
    Greg

teope, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  7. MarvinRivera

MarvinRivera Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah it may not be as good as google for sure. but who knows? :)

MarvinRivera, Jul 20, 2011 IP