1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Blog Content Advice/Ideas

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by EMEDDIE, Jul 19, 2011.

I am looking from people who have a blog in the same niche as I will be or for anyone that can help me out with some ideas on content.

I basically will have a blog on my city; not necessarily on the history or demographics of my city, but more of a site with information on things going on, certain news, local advertising etc.

My city has a population of about 150.000 to 190,00 and is in California (USA). What kind of things would you guys suggest I write about on a daily basis to keep good content and hopefully keep a steady and increasing number of visitors coming?

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

EMEDDIE, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  2. jazzficx

jazzficx Peon

Best Answers:
    jazzficx, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  3. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    Write article on the topic that you know well. Research on topic and update your Blog.
    And do necessary steps to get traffic to your blog.

hsbkondotty, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  4. crls-k

crls-k Peon

Best Answers:
    So you meant to say, your niche will absolutely focus on your city or town? So you have to start on writing about the place and location.

You mentioned that you wanted to write about the news or what has been going on around your city. So you can start from there. You also can get ideas on your local news and categorize your topics base on the current events, advertising, people, and etc. And yes, keywords can surely help for your traffic and SEO. :)

But I would like to know if did you already came up with the name for your blog?

crls-k, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  5. bloggingdojo

bloggingdojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Get Google Alerts set up for keywords on that city, and then have a look at what other people are talking about. Talk about that.

bloggingdojo, Jul 25, 2011 IP