1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The future of DropShipping in india

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nshadab, Jul 14, 2011.

hey guys...

As you all must be aware of booming indian online market...and still moving fast with a 17% of yearly growth.

all i am seeking an opportunity for dropshipping business, with dropmagic.com; that's the domain i purchased 2 years back.

So my question to all your friends out there, is:
    What do you say about such a concept in india especially.....as there no player in this niche...

i am aspectin' a lot from your guys, coz you people are really helpful several times, and also shown me the correct path, when ever required........

nshadab, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  2. mrmeme

mrmeme Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for it and be the first mover!

mrmeme, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  3. 88dbsakthi

88dbsakthi Peon

Best Answers:
    hi nshadap:
    I really appreciate your idea and effort. In India, Drop shipping is a great market ,you are in the right time .I have the same idea before but the drop ship business requires some full time attention and it can't possible with my current work.
    Any way best wishes for you and feel free to contact if you have any questions

88dbsakthi, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. expertscolumn

expertscolumn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been in search of a good dropship company that caters to within India, but unfortunately I haven't find a single one yet.

If you move ahead with your project I would be among the first ones to partner with you.

This is a great concept and will work very well in India as well. Please don't stop Just go with it

expertscolumn, Aug 31, 2011 IP
  5. sphinx498

sphinx498 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi still active.....contact me ...I m also interested in ecommerce business....together we can plan out something...:)

sphinx498, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  6. judithhowland

judithhowland Peon

Best Answers:
    I m also interested in ecommerce business, can you tell more?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

judithhowland, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  7. sphinx498

sphinx498 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply......I m from India.....So I will be starting anything in India only....so where are you from?

sphinx498, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  8. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your valuable advices.

was out for some ground plans, and was busy on another project of mine. now that has been handed over to team, and i am free to kick a new plan.

really i have lots of questions for you, i hope you wouldn't mind about.

today (sory, yes today) when i read your reply, that boost me up.

I have already hired one warehouse, and have identified some of the best hot sellers.

last of my few months has been spending in researching in products, because that's was the BIGGEST QUESTION BEFORE ME.
    WHAT to pick first.....i researched the market, and got some good ones......, less price, less warehouse place required, no extra security required.
    it
    1) jewelery
    2) ladies under garments
    3) handbags
    4) books

At this initial stage we are kicking up 1,2, and 3 only.

i am now in talks with some manufacturing companies (ofcourse other than china), and negotiating for good price.

Developed a photo studio of our own, hired some professional on that.
    Dedicated Native English Writers for Unique Content
    Data Entry Team - READY

Planning to hire WEB DEVELOPMENT TEAM, who can develop me a desired website in 25-30 days.

i have booked a DOMAIN too... and thats a perfect one.

but still i have few question there..... if you say i can shot on you...plz...would be a great help.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    nshadab, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  9. PiyushSh3khar

PiyushSh3khar Guest

Best Answers:

Even I have been thinking of starting a business in ecommerce, but don't have enough resources yet. I can make the website for you. Easy work. Is there an option of partnership? You can PM me if interested ;)

PiyushSh3khar, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  10. nshadab

Best Answers:
    thanks for the update mates.....

But i am not looking for patners. we have already started testing phase, and doing it offline now with jewelery section.
    presently 3 users are using our services, but expecting a lot more, as the range of products increase.

we are in talks with nokia and samsung, if they can offer us a good deals on bulk purchase from them.

so there would be lot more coming.

and presently i am looking for a good development company to do my website perfect for dropshipping, not just another cart script.

nshadab, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  11. nshadab

Best Answers:
    This thread is quite popular on google, especially among the people searching for dropshipping company in india.

I know this is quite old thread. But i really want to update this thread, as this is really a happy day for me and my team, so i am requesting MOD to allow me posting in such an old thread.

So here is the update Guys:

As dropmagic we had to wait, because at that time, in the eye of INDIAN SALES TAX Dept, this dropshipping was not a legit one. But after investing almost 2 years with them. DropMagic is ready to HIT THE MARKET.

Finally we have cleared all PAPER WORK HURDLES (Indian people know what i am talking about, lol).

DROPMAGIC.com is ready to hit the ROAD. We'll be fully functional in next 30 days, and will start taking websites order thereafter.

I'd like to thank all DP friends for their input in this THREAD. I'm in love with this forum since 2007.

nshadab, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  12. harish318

harish318 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @nshadab, I don't see your dropshipping site dropmagic.com as functional. I believe it was to start in 1 months time ie. Apr 2014.

So are you facing any problem doing so?

- Harish

harish318, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  13. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Well our business will be watching out for Drop-shipping services in India too and Escrow for this would be essentially required.

jazzyjmnote, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  14. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello nshadap,

How is dropshipping working for you? Do you have some suppliers for jewellary and Home appliance? I have started dropshipping business and got positive response till now.
    Let me know If you need any help from me.

Thanks

Harshal shah, Sep 9, 2014 IP
  15. dudeseo

dudeseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am looking for some good dropshipper. PM me.

dudeseo, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  16. kishore415

kishore415 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi all,
    even am looking for some dropshippers in india....if anyone knows..please PM me

kishore415, Dec 5, 2014 IP