1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10 Adult themed Articles needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by bangers, Oct 17, 2006.

I would like each article to be a page in MS word. Good imagination and ideas needed. I would like the article to be written around the keyword I supply you.

I would like to start with 10 and if all goes well I'll buy 10 every month.

Please leave your price (for 10 articles) and an example of your work (even if it's not adult related)

Thanks!

bangers, Oct 17, 2006 IP
  2. Rose.walis

Rose.walis Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just PM you my proposal with sample.

Rose.walis, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  3. MafiaMaster

MafiaMaster Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What sort of articles do you mean? Do you mean stories or do you mean articles about a certain item in the adult theme?

MafiaMaster, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  4. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agree, there are erotic/fictional stories, analytic articles on the adult industry, adult product reviews and so on :rolleyes:

Mystique, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  5. bangers

bangers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bangers, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  6. Hypnotique

Hypnotique Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am just wanting to let everyone know that I was supposed to be paid for 3 articles that I had written for him. In no way did I give him rights to the article as he never paid me. I sent him PMs which on Tuesday he was supposed to use his 'brother's' PayPal account and send me payment. Later that night, he said that PayPal wouldn't accept his credit card and asked if there was a different method of payment. I replied and told him to Western Union the money to me and provided the necessary information to do so. The payment was supposed to be sent yesterday. He has been notified twice that posting the articles on his website without paying as well as not removing these articles nor paying is copyright infringement. I have made the necessary forms of communication to have this removed as well as notifying his website provider's of his actions. Articles aren't much to replace it's the fact of the situation. I thought anyone that is doing business with bangers would like to know about this situation that has occured. Keeping a trusting community is crucial to every one of us on DP.

Hypnotique, Oct 26, 2006 IP
    highflyer likes this.
  7. Hoosierhunter

Hoosierhunter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow. I had no idea. I had contacted him to find out what he was looking for. I hope it was just an oversight and that he will soon be paying for the work.

Hoosierhunter, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  8. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Leave him a negative iTrader. It's short, sweet and does the job well.

Making posts about how you got scammed still leaves the field wide open for Banger to rip other users off, since most of them won't read your posts before jumping into doing business with him.

highflyer, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  9. Mystique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You did absolutely right posting your experience here because highflyer is not behind every single member or visitor to know if they read the posts or not.

Leaving a negative itrader is also fine, but not always enough because only posting the facts we can now how many people have been ripped of or bangers response to determine his credibility.

Mystique, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  10. Hypnotique

Hypnotique Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have posted a negative I-Trader as well. Yes, I agree with you Mystique as the more details provided about the situation is better, as people do in fact stumble upon posts and read them to find more out about the user, especially when they have started the thread. Also, I-Trader is better visible I have to agree, this will show everyone what's going on in a quicker process than if they were to look for this thread.

Hypnotique, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  11. Mystique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe things are complementary to each other.

People who check iTrader reputation usually go back to the thread that originates the negative mark just by clicking the link, so they can dig further in the situation.

On the other hand, people who are looking for projects are aware of the situation preventing they get ripped of as well.

You see that many people bump old threads when it comes to apply for a writing job.

Mystique, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  12. bangers

bangers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am dealing with 7 other webmasters for content, link, domains, sites and articles, all of which understand I'm having trouble with my paypal account and understand that I have no other choice but to wait 10 days (7days today) until I can pay them. Apart from you, they have all been understanding and realise that sometimes, just sometimes, we have little problems that cause inconvenience. I have apologised for this inconvenience before, and will do again and again! I don't like this hassell any more than you do, it's wasted time for us both, but I have no other choice.

You sent me many PM's, all of which I replied to apart from the last one (Yesterday) as my daughter had a function at her school which meant that I did not come on line. Your PM said that if I did not reply that day, you would contact my domain/hosting providers and tell them I'm trying to knock you. So, within 24 hours of me not replying, you have contacted my hosting/domain providers, issued a neg i trader and this post - All because I did not reply to you within 24 hours!

I did suggest you recommend another payment method, and you did - Western Union. I replied that I will look into it, and if there was a local Western Union I would visit to pay you. As this is my first time responding to you since yesterday: The nearest Western Union to me is an hours drive away, which is a trip that needs planning for me as I have 2 kids to take care off and do not drive.

As for posting the articles on my site: I did explain that I had sent these to my webmaster to add them to my site, this normally takes a week but he did the work in a day, by which time I thought I would have paid you. I have since emailed him to remove the articles until I pay you.

Yes, I will pay you - Like I have said all along! I'm afraid you just have to wait 7 days, like the other 6 webmasters. I don't want to fall out with you, or any other webmasters on this forum, as I think DP has a great community, of which I want to be apart of.

I am sorry for the late payment, I hope you can just trust me that I will pay you as soon as my paypal acc is up and running.

bangers, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  13. Hypnotique

Hypnotique Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw that you logged on more than once yesterday and also accessed your PM's. The thing about it is that you had no rights to say post them on my website until payment was actually sent, not just because you thought you would be sending payment. I asked you on Tuesday to remove them once I noticed that they were posted. This was not done as well. It's not that I'm not a guy that won't work with you. It's that you have infringed upon my copyright as those articles were reserved for purchase only and you had them posted on your website. You could have at least told me you were unable to make the Western Union payment as promised in your PM. It doesn't take 5 minutes to do and each time you were on DP, it wasn't a short visit. Let's make a long story short. I have no problem with allowing you full rights to these articles once payment is made. At this point in time, here is where I stand. If the articles are removed from your website I will withdraw any copyright infringement complaints that I have filed as of right now. I am more than willing to work with someone that meets me in the middle, but, obviously this wasn't the fact in this case as my requests were ignored when I asked them to be removed immediately on Tuesday.

EDIT: Also, saying you weren't online, if I recall that date was the 26th. You have posts on that date as well.

Hypnotique, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  14. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If there's no iTrader, there's no thread to go back to.
    All I was advising was to leave iTrader instead of making numerous long posts about what happened, which might or might not be read by potential sellers.

I agree that both things are complementary, but the first step is leaving feedback so that EVERYONE is aware at first glance that the buyer is not to be trusted. Whether potential sellers choose to go into the nitty gritty details is up to them, but the iTrader points present the most visible heads-up out here.
    Like I said, it's short, sweet, and does the job well. :D

highflyer, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  15. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyway, I think there's been enough ranting about this issue.

Hypnotique, just wait and see whether he pays you in 7 days; if he does, post here and retract your iTrader feedback. Even though bangers just sounds like he's dishing out one excuse after another, it might just be worth it to give him the benefit of the doubt, because I fail to understand why he would scam someone for 10 articles when the consequences to his other business dealings on the forum would be disastrous. Then again, we do have some pretty odd people out here.

Anyway, I don't think hyp's over-reacting much, considering the way everythings played out. Bangers, just take off the articles until you're ready to pay him. Hyp, sit tight and wait another 7 days, after which you'll be justified in taking any action against Bangers.

Didn't mean to butt in, but just thought I'd post my two cents. :D

Hypnotique likes this.
  16. Hypnotique

Hypnotique Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have no problem retracting I-Trader feedback if he does pay me. The truth is, he violated copyright law and has had every chance to fix it by simply removing until payment is received. You can't walk into a store, grab a case of beer, and leave without paying. You will be stopped on-site, which is what I am doing. Also, if you notice he isn't telling the truth in his post I quoted. He did say he was never online yesterday and I saw him online twice for good periods of times myself and when looking at his profile he was looking at him PM inbox as well. Anyways, I'm tired of ranting about this, I have already said enough about this. It is time to see what else will occur. Hopefully, he will resolve this and learn never to post copyrighted content without paying first, no matter what the situation is. :)

Hypnotique, Oct 28, 2006 IP
  17. highflyer

highflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agreed. Hope it works out and he pays you. Good luck! :)

18. Monk_7100

Monk_7100 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lets see, your domain and site is registered to a chris osborne in Essex UK. Hmmm there are exactly 10 western union locations in Essex. Whats the problem? Besides western union does have online payments, paypal wont take your credit card? I'm sure Western Union will. What a load of crap.

Just my opinion

MODS: Feel free to delete this post.

Thanks,
    Derek Gisriel

Monk_7100, Nov 4, 2006 IP