1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Marketing via Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Victoria Gates, Jul 13, 2011.

I started a business selling mobile marketing via cell phones through bulk SMS services about 4 months ago and so far the results are incredible. Still, I dont see a lot of people really using the power of instantly sending messages to their list. It boggles my mind, and maybe because people dont really understand it or it seems complicated and expensive.

What do you think? Do you use text message marketing to contact your list of customers and if not do you plan to?

Just to be clear.. mobile marketing is essentially any marketing activity where a mobile device is the advertising or communication medium of choice. With mobile marketing you can communicate with hundreds of people at a time in a fast, personal way using Bulk texting or Short Message Service (SMS). Businesses or individuals can also connect by sending photo, voice, and video texts via Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). You can advertise your message in other channels simultaneously by sharing that information with social media syndication to reach your entire customer base.

Also, with email people often have "spam" accounts they use to sign up to offers. With mobile you just simply don't have that, so the ROI is obviously much higher for that reason as well. Anyways I just get hyped up when I talk about it because it really is so powerful and I wish more people understood that. I hope others will contribute to this discussion.

Have a good day!

Victoria Gates, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. oxyzenwebmedia

oxyzenwebmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also using sms marketing in India.

oxyzenwebmedia, Jul 16, 2011 IP