1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google is the best search engine dominating all other search engines. It simply rocks

Discussion in 'Google' started by Tariq Khan, Jul 15, 2011.

I have tried dozens of search engines. At school we did some research on search engine development and successfully build one. I don't know and I think most of the people are unaware about this. The information retrieval algorithm used by google are far superior than most of the other search engines. Not only it gives results in blink of an eye, the accuracy is awesome. Google results are generally highly relevant as compared to other major search engines like Yahoo and Bing. In addition, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and adsense are incomparable. Google rocks.

Tariq Khan, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its the giant. and its simply rocking the search engine industry. so i think its the best and i always this search engine. :)

digitalwebman06, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  3. Techie Geek

Techie Geek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly :) And Google is getting better and busting those low-quality sites from the results.

Techie Geek, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  4. Tariq Khan

Tariq Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    I am amazed to see some threads in which soemone commented that ASK is doing a lot to get better than Google. I mean; come on. Isn't it like comparing camels with goats. Google is superior not because its popular but becasuse it gives the fastest and most relevant results. Compare with anyone else. Make a site with good original contents and try to compare which search engine gets you indexed first. I think Google will continue dominating others for quite a while.

Tariq Khan, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  5. bayu200687

bayu200687 Member

Best Answers:
    the fact is, there are many trash in google result. I talk about AGC. But thanks to google panda. :)

bayu200687, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  6. evilord

evilord Peon

Best Answers:
    ya you are right

evilord, Jul 16, 2011 IP