1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Company is Working With Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tschrock, Oct 27, 2006.

This is so cool that I had to post about it on the DP forum! It is not every day that Extreme Makeover Home Edition knocks down someone's home in your neighborhood.

We were contacted by a local builders assocition to provide some laptops and web services to their team, and we agreed.

You can read all about it on my blog at http://www.thorschrock.com/.

In fact, one of our local competitors went out of business the day they were set to deliver laptops to the build team. We were able to step in and fill the gap!

This has been a truely awesome marketing day!

tschrock, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  2. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    thats awesome!

Be sure to "somehow" integrate your companies website onto the home page of the PC or something..(somehow, someway) so when they show the kids on the computer at the end of the show, your link is displayed :)

oh ya, put my link there too! lol

really, congratulations. Nationwide advertising and doing the "right thing" in helping others... mad props to you.

MrMOJO, Oct 27, 2006 IP
    tschrock likes this.
  3. JoshuaGross

JoshuaGross Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha that's ridiculous... so tell me... what tips for other DP members do you have to get national TV recognition? I think you should release a PDF e-book and sell it here for $3!

JoshuaGross, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  4. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    How about that EMHE is planning on hitting all 50 states in the next year. When they come to town, they call it "project 411". If you are involved you have to sign a three page confidentiality agreement until door knock day!

We are supposed to get a link on the ABC website in Jamuary, which would be awesome! The local press releases are headed out tonight!

tschrock, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you're able to be announcing it here and in press releases if you had to sign a confidentiality agreement??

jhmattern, Oct 27, 2006 IP
    tschrock likes this.
  6. PayItForward

PayItForward Peon

Best Answers:
    They've been to like 3 or 4 towns in my area(the Boston area). It's funny how they shutdown streets for it.

PayItForward, Oct 27, 2006 IP
    tschrock likes this.
  7. tschrock

tschrock Peon

Best Answers:
    The agreement applies up to door knock day. After that it is open season.

tschrock, Oct 28, 2006 IP