1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Directory problem, need help

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by jcyber, May 20, 2011.

I've submitted my website to yahoo directory over a week ago and never heard from them or seen my website on their directory.

I paid $300 to join and now I dont know who to contact.

Anyone knows here what should I do next?

jcyber, May 20, 2011 IP
  2. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am having the exact same problem now! I submitted my site over 2 weeks ago. I got an email saying I should check this link: http://dir.yahoo.com/new/ -- but the link doesn't show my website and it looks like it hasn't been updated since 2010!

What happened with your site? Were you able to find a way to contact them?

Thanks.

fireboat, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  3. cm2010

cm2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check your credit card statement online, it should have Yahoo's contact number, call them or give them 1 more week.

cm2010, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  4. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks CM2010 - planning to do just that.

fireboat, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  5. Warrichpk

Warrichpk Banned

Best Answers:
    From my side what has happened is that many of the times, yahoo has to make resetting to have its maintained checkups and intervals to avoid any overloading glitches which usually make the browsing experience worse.
    and on the other, side, yahoo just stores much much cookies into your browsers while you do not notice it during your surfing session,

Keep trying to be in touch with the officials and if you can, do lodge a complain and thats the section where you will not be neglected for sure as if the customer is complaining, they must be solved to keep other customers coming,

Try it ,

Warrichpk, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  6. Albarkaati

Albarkaati Peon

Best Answers:
    The last time i had this was only because of the glitch it caused and i was not able to indexir correclty and just for the troubleshooting of the directory, it took one of my friend $300 and that too just to look at it once .that was a real shock and later there was a blank white page after i hit search in yahoo search index. Somebody should make this clear out as soon as possible

Albarkaati, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    that may be a temporary problem for many users and there are different servers located on different panel regions to cope up the overload and when dis does not happens, that the time it displays out of service. It happens many times to me and displays errors but just after clearing my cache and cookies, it just works like a new one.

unknownpray, Jul 24, 2011 IP