1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Adsense Business Making $10 per day on AutoPilot. 1 Time offer

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Lawpre, Jul 15, 2011.

What I have for sale is better than any other product on DP.

- I am a current law student and entrepreneur and I have finally come up with a way to make solid daily income via Adsense. There is no blackhat, there is no special secret, it just took hard work, research, and being unique. As you can see, I have attached screenshots of my sites income and stats... the catch is, this site is only 3 weeks old and is already ranking #1 on most google pages for high quality keywords.

What I am offering: I am not selling my little cash cow as it is helping me pay my monthly rent for school. However, I currently owe $500 for books next semester so I decided to sell this SINGLE chance on DP for me to make one lucky person a site like mine. When I say site like mine I mean a site with the same concept but NOT THE SAME NICHE. I will consultant, build, link, and write all the customer content for ONE person who wins this auction. All you will have to do is upkeep after I provide the initial start up and you will make daily adsense money of $5-$10 per day. Not only that, but if you hold the site for 6 months you will be able to sell it for a few thousand dollars.

Why would I offer this: I PLAN ON OFFERING THIS ONCE. I need money for books for school so I decided to offer this to get some $$ up front for books. If you are from the USA and want to call me and discuss, PM me, if you want to chat about the offer, PM ME your e-mail and we can discuss it.

How much will expenses be?: You will need to purchase a domain name, that is it, there will never be any other expenses.
    This is a real opportunity offered by a smart individual who can do the work for you.

PROOF:
    http://i54.tinypic.com/23k5d6x.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hdyxyq.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/4v32vq.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/mbkapf.png

Lawpre, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. Iron Hide

Iron Hide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    PM me the url and your price.

Thanks

Iron Hide, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  3. Lawpre

Lawpre Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have decided that I am not sure if I plan to keep this on DP. I will keep it up for 3 days. I am shocked that I have not been PM bombed but I do have to remember that most people on this site are lazy and looking for get rich quick BS. If there is not a bid by 10 PM ET tonight then I will pull the auction.

Lawpre, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  4. Lawpre

Lawpre Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PLEASE do not PM me with questions regarding legal issues etc. My site is 100% LEGIT, unlike every other person on this site I WORK HARD. Therefore, my sites provide honest organic traffic and REAL UNIQUE content. It is that simple. No, this is not some proxy/blackhat shit that will get anyone banned. This is just a smart person who decided to try his hat in making a bit of money online by being....SMART.

Lawpre, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  5. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the problem is you are asking for at least $125 when you can't prove anything. You Adsense says you've made a total of $60, no where near the $10 a day you are stating. Also you give no indication of the site, niche, traffic sources etc.

If you really want bids and PM's, think about whether you would bid $125 if you saw this listing.

dre1977, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  6. Lawpre

Lawpre Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Auction closed, I cannot deal with the stupid PM's and people looking to get something for nothing. This board is filled with a great amount of lazy losers.

Lawpre, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  7. TwoToofs

TwoToofs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 16
    I agree. See the post above mine.

TwoToofs, Jul 15, 2011 IP
    bogi likes this.
  8. Iron Hide