1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Panda has this Problem !

Discussion in 'Google' started by rnvr22, Jul 12, 2011.

Google's Panda Algorithm has this Problem of showing more pages of the same site in search results, so making it difficult for the other site to come at top ten for a particular keyword. I 'm try to change my strict keywords like "youtube" to phrase keywords with high search volume to phrase keywords like "youtube downloader or youtube mp3 converter". what do u feel. :cool:

rnvr22, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  2. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think it depends on your search query.. you can do anything about it, its part of their algo.. They rather show multiple result from a same site than showing sites that are not following their guidelines..

bogs, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Multiple listing is not after effect of Panda... In fact, Google is displaying such results from years. Google likes to display pages which are relevant to search query and useful for the user.
    So, if it finds more than one useful pages... It will display multiple listing of same website.

C.Rebecca, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  4. Image Online

Image Online Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i agree to what C.Rebecca says...

Image Online, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  5. aktive8

aktive8 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes C.Rebecca you are right

aktive8, Jul 14, 2011 IP