1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How serious are you about Internet Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by SSC, Jul 13, 2011.

I left my 9-5 day job almost a year back to jump with both feet into I.M. I have been through tough times wherein I have done “cheap” jobs just for the sake of my bread and butter. The reason why I left my job Is I am an extremist and I can’t do two things perfectly at the same time. I have always been in love with Internet Marketing since childhood and after completing my education I had to accept a job but after some time I realized that it’s not my cup of tea and I won’t be able to do it any longer. I have resigned the very same day and get back home without any proper plans in my mind.

You might think that I must be someone who belongs to a rich family and I am not concerned about my future. Well, to be honest I belong to a medium class family and I have pretty decent aims for my future but I always wanted to be stand on my own without support from my parents or relatives etc.
    It used to be a tough time in the beginning but not anymore, I am still not an I.M guru but I am glad that I know the basics now which are more than helpful to get me stand and I am planning for a bright I.M career in the coming days.

Well, my point is: someday or the other, you have to take a decision because its your life and if you fail to decide now than you won't have anyone else left to blame other than yourself in the future. time is running and every moment is precious, so take your decision now but not as i have done it without any proper plan in place, think about it and than take your very own decision and believe me that's gonna be the best thing you can do to be successful in your life.

The best answers come from yourself only. people can only give you advice but finally you have to decide on your own.
    the most important thing which i would like to mention here is about human tendency: we think a lot but don't put our plans into action and that's where we fail.
    think about it and if you found it right than take action without wasting any more time.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
    SSC, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. affiliateblue

affiliateblue Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting story - Internet Marketing is a great way to make money and it can lead to a successful career. It takes time and hard work.

affiliateblue, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  3. bent.wayn

bent.wayn Peon

Best Answers:
    Although i started IM in June 2011,i am already making plans to quit and do it full time come 2012.

The opprtunities are just many;web development,linkbuilding,indexing,seo,affiliate marketing,adsense etc

There are just soo many opportunities waiting for me here in Nairobi,Kenya.

I am sure within no time,i will have hundreds of websites chasing for my services.May be we can partner.

Regards

bent.wayn, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  4. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Internet marketing is a great way to earn huge cash..u can be successfull only with dedication and lots of hard work..from your post i understand that u have the dedication towards IM, no doubt you can earn huge income if u do proper research for finding targeted peoples to your product/service...

Best wishes,
    Hashif.M

hashif, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  5. George Mrtn

George Mrtn Peon

Best Answers:
    Even I have done the same thing left my job but now a days I am just doing jobs at very cheap rates. Please suggest as I have great quality of work but not getting chances of getting good work.

George Mrtn, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  6. ronaldnelson75

ronaldnelson75 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello guys,hope you will succeed in the future. But in my opinion,if you have enough capital,it's better to join the traditional trading..but if you have weak base,it's better to stard I.M. just my humble opinions.

ronaldnelson75, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  7. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    What all i can say is: put your best into it and you will see much better options for yourself in the coming days. we learn new things every other day and every single day is "Precious". the most important and priceless thing in anyone's life is "Experience" which only comes with time and endless efforts. so, don't turn back and keep moving in the right direction. one day or the other you will see the benefit coming.

To your Success
    Fred

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    SSC, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  8. George Mrtn

George Mrtn Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Fred, Will try my level best :)

George Mrtn, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  9. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm working on website design, seo and internet marketing.
    But can earn more than what I need for food, clothes and shelter.
    I've target for more...

pupul, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  10. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome, wish you Success. :)

That's the spirit mate, keep it up and you will sure find a way soon.

SSC, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  11. flamedesign

flamedesign Guest

Best Answers:
    I just started this June as well, to be honest, I didn't have a plan or anything, yesterday I really started to think about it but I'm getting nowhere so far. What is a future with I.M. what skills can I gain and what can I say confidently in 4 or 5 years that I have mastered this or that skill and I have been involved with this or that project. For now, I don't have a clue. Looking for advice from experienced Internet Marketers, what kind of work do you do? Why do you like it? Thanks

flamedesign, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  12. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, i am not a Guru or someone like that. Still, i have been into this field from quite a long time now and i have been through various stages. as i have mentioned earlier too, the best thing you can get in your life is "Experience" and that's what makes your perfect. you need to learn from your mistakes or else you will be in loss. also, you need to knock the "inner you" to get to know what you like and what's your interest. if you are going to make your interest as your occupation than you will find your life become ease.

There are numerous possibilities in I.M and you need to do some research to pin point the one which suits you and which you think you will be good into.

To your Success
    Fred

SSC, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  13. flamedesign

flamedesign Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot! I think I'll take this weekend to make up my mind. Do some research and really just focusing on what I like and what I'm good at.

flamedesign, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's great you have figured out that IM is a large percentage your mindset, and the desire the succeed, every else just comes along with it

golfpro1, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  15. Avatar Viper

Best Answers:
    I think it is the only way to make passive income

16. cooldevil

cooldevil Peon

Best Answers:
    yes! it is really interesting way for making money and thanks for informative story

cooldevil, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  17. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I'm serious in internet marketing. I think consistency and developing new ideas are just a few things I consider doing seriously for the sake of internet marketing. It's a never ending process in developing new ideas from time to time but still being consistent in having one goal - success.

Guisbar, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  18. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice SSC,
    I'm glad to read your posting. You are right, this is my life so decision should comes from me. If I discuss any thing with other , its brings good decision from me.

rubeljoy, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  19. bent.wayn

bent.wayn Peon

Best Answers:
    Very Very Serious,need to earn at least $5000 per month in the next 6 months,...

bent.wayn, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  20. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, finding out what your limits are and what you are willing to do is all the IM game is about

golfpro1, Jul 17, 2011 IP