1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $3000+ in 15 days, $1000

Discussion in 'Sites' started by giantone, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Alright everybody, your attention for a moment please.

I'm selling a site and method that brings between $3,000 to $5,000 every 15 to 30 days using CPALead. I'm not selling this to a "noob". I want an experienced buyer, preferably somebody who has promoted with CPALead before. The reason why is because this transaction is going to probably go through escrow.com and if the buyer is a noob then he won't know what he is doing when he see's it before he buys it. An experienced buyer will know what he is doing when he receives everything through escrow.com, so he will not reject the payment. A noob might reject payment because he doesn't know what he is talking about or doing.

The only way an experienced buyer would reject payment through escrow after they receive the site and method is if they were trying to steal it without paying. There is no excuses -- this is the real deal and an experienced buyer will know it, a noob will not.

Details:

- It will only work for about 2 months.

- The traffic is limited and so is the money. There are over a million people in the traffic source, but not all of them are interested in the site.

- Traffic from other sources will not work. If you send traffic to the site from anywhere else other than my traffic source (PPC, social networking, buying traffic, SEO, nothing) then you will only get 1 or 2 conversions out of every 1000 visitors because the content and the site is targeted specifically for one type of person, nobody else will be interested. That is why the traffic and money is limited, because these "one person"'s are limited. If you find a different traffic source with these type of people then you could make more, but I can't find one so I doubt you will be able to either.

- Autopilot for about 10 days, then work for a few hours, repeat.

- The traffic is automated so you can just sit back and relax while the traffic comes in

Requirements:

- You have to have at least 10 different websites, but they all promote the same thing.

- You have to make 10 different domain names.

Stats:

The actual amount of traffic you will get combined from all sites could be anywhere between 25,000 and 50,000 each month, it varies. Then you can repeat the same process for another month, but you will only get about 10,000 or 20,000 visitors the 2nd month. After that, there is no more people so there will be no more traffic so there will be no more money. Maybe 5000 or 10,000 visitors if you go a 3rd month and try harder.

Once the traffic source grows you could try this again.

The ratio of visitors to conversions will be about 1 out of every 8 to 12 visitors meaning that 1 out of every 8 to 12 visitors will convert to a lead through CPALead. These will probably be the average numbers, so sometimes 1 out of 4, sometimes 1 out of 15, but averaging 1 out of every 8 to 1 out of every 12 during the whole 2-3 month process.

You will get about 3000 leads the first month and 1000 leads the 2nd month, maybe more maybe less.

I'm using an awesome trick to increase conversions, a trick that I bet you will start using on all of your CPALEAD sites. It increases conversions by a lot.

What you get:

- 1 site, you have to clone the other 9 sites. All content and files come with it.

- Tools

- Tricks and method

- Full support

- Traffic source

Support:

I will of course help with whatever you need. I will give you the site and then you have to make the other 9 sites yourself, should only take about 30 minutes for each site.

Payment

I want to use escrow.com for the payment, unless you're comfortable just sending through PayPal to save time and money.

I want to use escrow because I don't have traffic or earnings proof, because I haven't used this site yet. That is why I'm looking for an experienced buyer -- an experienced buyer will know that it's good when they see it. If payment goes through escrow then buyer can see everything BEFORE they pay instead of after. Since an experienced buyer who has used CPALead before will know that it's a good deal, then they will follow through with payment through escrow.

Once you see it then you will know that you are about to make over $10,000 in a few months.

Prefer high iTrader and high post count buyer!!

Opening Price: $1000
    Minimum bid increment: $100
    BIN: $2250

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
    giantone, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Note to potential buyers: For safety, you could alternate between LeadBolt and CPALead so that if there is a problem with payment from one network, you will have another network paying. Example:

Day 1: CPALead
    Day 2: LeadBolt
    Day 3: CPALead

It's pure white hat with legit traffic, content and site so there should be no problem with either network.

Alternating between networks might increase the total income too.

3. domainloco.net

domainloco.net Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, wrong section. Secondly, you should try and have a better reputation OR a learn to explain yourself better in text. Either way, your logic in pricing and explanation are just ridiculous.

Good luck finding buyers...

domainloco.net, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  4. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Advice taken into consideration.

The price is good. If I were to promote the site for a few days right now until a few hundred was made, then take screenshots and video of earnings, then I could sell for 4k and up, but I doubt anybody here has 4k to buy it. Those who do have 4k to buy it don't need it so it wouldn't sell.

Those who have $1500-$2000 would enjoy it and appreciate it. It's going through escrow.com so it's safe and reliable.

I'll sell it to you for $1800 right now if you agree to come back to this post and say "GaintOne is a true businessman, and this is the best purchase I have ever made on DP, no other purchase will have made me this much money so fast" after you read the 2 page instruction file and crap in your pants ;)

5. definitive

definitive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lawl noob give me $100000000 for my site which i have no proof of anything for.

definitive, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  6. Verbat

Verbat Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    An experienced seller would know you need to provide proof of your earnings instead of just claiming crap.

Verbat, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  7. Remotay

Remotay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What a joke - if your plan works you'd be an absolute idiot to sell it for your asking price. Just follow your own get rich quick guide instead of trying to sell the guide itself and create more competition.

Posts like yours are the reason why DigitalPoint is becoming more and more of a joke. This site is full of get rich quick nonsensical crap now.

Remotay, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  8. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you get it before you pay for it, then why need proof? If you're not a novice then you should be able to tell how well the site will do by the time you're done reading the instructions, right? Right.

I can tell if a site promoting cpalead offers is going to convert well or not convert well, and I can make a good estimate about how much traffic a site will get after seeing the method for the traffic. I can also tell how well a traffic method will work. An experienced buyer can too, especially one who has had good results with cpalead.

Also, I don't mean to insult you, but for the purpose of this sale -- I have seen many sales here, from people with decent iTraders (Experience sellers), who have made sales over $500 without providing proof of profit. Just saying.

9. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's cheap, I know, but anybody with over $4k to spend isn't going to buy this, in my opinion. If you have 4k to drop on this then you don't need this.

If this was steady income on a monthly basis that a buyer could grow bigger and bigger and then sell later on then I could see how you think that. It's not though, so there you have it.

Also, it's not a plan, and I don't appreciate you suggesting that I'm an idiot for setting my asking price.

10. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 26
    Of course you are. Any other sane person in this world would have waited 15 more days to make more $3000 instead of giving others a golden opportunity to buy it just for $2250.
    Moreover two thousand dollar deal with a person who has a free account, 68 posts and 1 feedback score on DP? And not even the name of the website is mentioned in the whole crap.
    Now I have started getting an idea why DP is loosing its popularity.

psharma, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  11. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I decided to go ahead and start the campaign but with a few changes.

1) No domain.
    2) No conversion trick.
    3) Minimal method to save time.

THIS IS TRAFFIC IN THE FIRST 20 MINUTES

[​IMG]

THIS IS CLICKS & CONVERSIONS IN 20 MINUTES

[​IMG]

If I would of done the full thing then I would of got about 25 to 50 visits in 20 minutes, and probably 1 or 2 leads.

I'm going to post more screenshots in an hour or so.

I'll keep posting screenshots (And videos if you want) as traffic comes.

Update (45 minutes in)
    [​IMG]

This is like a sloppy version of a campaign. If I used a domain then I would get more traffic and more leads. I could use the trick to get more leads too.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  12. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is this thread ??? Man you are selling something here, so try to find better words to start with .. I just read the first paragraph and gave up ..

Good luck selling .. whatever you are selling !

Toon-c, Jul 13, 2011 IP
    psharma likes this.
  13. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 13
    As Buyer:
    100% - 26
    you haven't even tested your so called method so far and going for selling it for thousands of dollars! claiming that it makes $3000 a week !
    No one can see a better joker than you.

I have requested moderators to shift this thread to entertainment forum.

psharma, Jul 13, 2011 IP
    Toon-c likes this.
  14. domainloco.net

domainloco.net Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ++++++++ 1

loltastic thread!

domainloco.net, Jul 13, 2011 IP
    psharma likes this.
  15. thunderbirds

thunderbirds Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    another junk post
    wasted my time readin it

thunderbirds, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  16. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    dangit...didn't really mean to bump this.

I have started it up though and got 6 clicks and 1 lead in like 30 minutes. Am at 2 leads now, 9 clicks [sort of]

Will keep going until daily profits show and then offer it again at the price of $850 w/ screenshots. I was slightly off with the amount of traffic so reduced price.

giantone, Jul 19, 2011 IP
  17. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    No one will buy it if it works for only 2 months, what if the new owner doesn't make his money back during that period?
    Try to sell it on Flippa, there are a lot of fools there, they tend to buy everything that makes money.

Cucumba123, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  18. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buyer will get between 30 and 40 leads each day, maybe more. About 1,800 leads in 60 days.

Screenshots and videos for proof.

giantone, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  19. giantone

giantone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will sell now for $850, screenshots and video proof upon request.

Day 1
    [​IMG]

Day 2
    [​IMG]

For 1 site. Soon leads will be about 3 to 5 each day.

Remember, this isn't even full speed.

10 sites x 3 leads per day for each site = 30 leads each day, 750 leads each month.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    giantone, Jul 20, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.