1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do an SB blast for a site under Panda ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by AsadMoeen, Jul 12, 2011.

So I was wondering about it since I have a website under panda attack and I'm thinking to replace it with new content and getting it reconsidered.

But I believe since its already under Panda, why not do a good scrapebox black-hat blast on it and then get it reconsidered ? What do you guys think.

AsadMoeen, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  2. Expert212

Expert212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you be a little more specific... on which site you got the problem?

Although I am not an authority on topic but what I have found is...

If you run a little survey you will get an idea that people like to have a 60/40 ratio between ads and content.

Google says that if over half your page's content is ads then your pages are of insufficient value.

What Google engineers miss when delivering sermons to webmasters is that Google is fine with disappearing their organic search results for self promotion & even advertises that consumers can't tell the difference between their search ads and the organic results.

You see, tricking people is bad. Unless you are Google. In which case you have to hit the quarterly numbers.

Everyone else needs to read Google platitudes, create deep content, and pray to turn the corner before bankruptcy hits.

Matt Cutts stated that you should make your products like Apple products by packaging them nicely.

Expert212, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  3. AsadMoeen

AsadMoeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you totally went out of context here.

I'm just asking if I could do a ScrapeBox blast on a site suffering from Panda.

http://www.mixupdate.com

4. sputnik17

sputnik17 Peon

Best Answers:
    The answer to this is NO!

I can assure you that Scrapebox blast or any type of link building does not help against the Panda penalty.

You need to look at your content and the structure of your site.
    Take a look at your Web stats! Determine how long people stay on your pages.
    Maybe your bounce rate is too high also.

Additional links don't fix the Panda problem.

sputnik17, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  5. AsadMoeen

AsadMoeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well basically, I'm about to erase all content on my website and start over again.

So just before I do that, I was thinking to make some links as I will get out of Panda by a fresh start and the links will stay giving me some value. :) If I blast it after my site is back, there maybe a danger to get into trouble again you see.