1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Face Book OR My Space

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Pamella K, Jun 13, 2011.

1. swalayan motor

swalayan motor Peon

Best Answers:
    in my country faceboook is no.1 and beat google also my space in rank

swalayan motor, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  2. mahmoud89

mahmoud89 Member

Best Answers:
    i prefer face book

mahmoud89, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  3. linksdirect

linksdirect Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Myspace is still the better for music...so I guess it depends on your interests. Facebook is the bigger of the two and still growing so if you're interested in social networking then I would definitly sign up, and compare the differences with Myspace. It can't hurt to have both either - most people do, even if their Myspace is aged and not updated anymore!

linksdirect, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  4. crls-k

crls-k Peon

Best Answers:
    I absolutely go for Facebook. Although there are features that I don't really like in facebook but overall, it's really a nice social network to get connected with you friends and family. Facebook has grown a lot and it has has so much improvements that even the users are a bit unprepared for its frequent changes. Sometimes to changes are undesirable but most often their improvements are really good.

That having said, facebook rocks! :)

crls-k, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  5. growstats

growstats Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook, of course. My opinion is quite racial, since I never really have MySpace. And I think almost all my friends don't have Myspace too. I tried visiting it once, and it FROZE. The page had an error, tried refreshing it, took about 2 minutes, and opened.. And yeah,my FI on the site hada THUMBS DOWN. :p

growstats, Jul 13, 2011 IP