1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed Unique visitors with Clicks on Adsense(or other) Ads! AWESOME DEALS!

Discussion in 'Services' started by deejayundoo, Jul 11, 2011.

After many months of research, we have developed a system that can generate you fully safe, guaranteed Adsense(or any other kind of ads) clicks every day, up to 100 clicks per day. All of the clicks will come from 100% unique visitors every day, with different IP and each user will spend more than 2 minutes on the site!

The users will come randomly from about 27 countries (USA, Canada, UK and many European countries included).

Right now, we can offer a maximum of 100 clicks per day per site.

You can start with as low as only $1 for 10 clicks. If your per click payout is $0.15 or greater, you are in profit already! What if you purchase 50 clicks and your per click payout is $0.15 or greater ? You will be in even more profit! And i`m sure most of you have a per click payout much greater than $0.15.

Check out the amazing priced packages:

~10 clicks/day for 1 day = $1.00
    ~10 clicks/day for 7 days = $4.99
    ~10 clicks/day for 30 days = $16.99

~50 clicks/day for 1 day = $4.25
    ~50 clicks/day for 7 days = $26.99
    ~50 clicks/day for 30 days = $99.99

~100 clicks/day for 1 day = $8.99
    ~100 clicks/day for 7 days = $55.99
    ~100 clicks/day for 30 days = $199.99

*for custom numbers, please PM for a custom quote

*for every package, you also get normal traffic without any clicks (depending on the package of course), so you receive a normal CTR, because a 100% CTR is very suspicious among Adsense and other sites of that type.

* "~" Means that you will not get exactly 10, 50 or 100, but something very close to it, different every day so we will improve the authenticity of your clicks.

Remember, these will be 100% real users clicking on your ads (like Adsense) on your website/blog, that will also spend at least 2 minutes surfing on your site. Everything has been studied thoroughly in a way that your traffic will seem most real and Google or other websites will have no clue about what is going on and will believe all traffic and clicks are real.

10 review copies of 10 clicks in one day will be awarded only for members with good reputation on the forum.

If anybody interested, please post in the thread or send me a PM.

deejayundoo, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  2. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?

Would this work with any other PPC programs other than Adsense?

Here is the problem with what I see about these services...

Lets say a site gets 100 visits a day and only one click a day too, on there adsense or other ads. If I bought your "~10 clicks/day for 30 days = $16.99", that would automatically raise a red flag with Google, no matter how legit your $hit is...

So, how would I prove to them that, what I was doing was legit, if all of a sudden I went from 1 click a day to 10 clicks a day?

Thanks
    GC

GuruCreation, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  3. Chuman

Chuman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is pay and get banned scheme hehe

Chuman, Jul 11, 2011 IP