1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How will Google Panada version 2.2 risky as it can lead to lay-out in companies

Discussion in 'Google' started by Ilona Andrews, Jun 22, 2011.

With online industry on fire with launch of Google panda 2.2 is it true that many company will start firing people as they can completely lost there business from the market . Is Google right to do that .

Is Google responsible for people churning out? Companies like Wisegeek, mahalo and other big shots have had 75 % Traffic loss since 16th June 2011

Ilona Andrews, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  2. zelgly2

zelgly2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is risky only for black hat techniques who are using. They are updating manually with new version of google panda. It is not risky for white hat techniques people

zelgly2, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  3. egiftcards4u

egiftcards4u Peon

Best Answers:
    if you play by the rules than you will not need to fire employees.

egiftcards4u, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  4. hmilesjr

hmilesjr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many whitehat sites that have been affected by Panda. Based on the information I have read on searchengineland.com and elsewhere, while Google loves unique content, they are devaluing sites that they deem to be article directories.

hmilesjr, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. smartie19889

smartie19889 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will do anything that they believe will make them money. Even if it means a few small fish SEO companies going under.

smartie19889, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  6. yaseen4u

yaseen4u Peon

Best Answers:
    If your content is original and fresh. this help you lot and improve your site performance. i like this google panda 2.2 update version.

yaseen4u, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  7. krikie

krikie Peon

Best Answers:
    It has also done wonders for my industry. If you sell products and have the exact same descriptions as everybody else in your industry, you will start to find that those suppliers with unique content will start ranking higher. This is great for those whom insist on unique content!

krikie, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  8. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    If your main source of income is not from SEO method, then you don't need to worry about Google Panda. PPC method for example, will not be affected by Google Panda. Normally, PPC requires investment, but I know how to do PPC WITHOUT any investment.

g36, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  9. khthelegend

khthelegend Active Member

Best Answers:
    haha :)
    give me your site's link
    and i will spin with xrumer
    than you see what is panda 2.2.

:):)

khthelegend, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  10. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    The unique content is BULL! I had a site in Google news and had published multiple well written unique content nothing copied and still never got a featured spot on the searches. Instead they would put LA Times, and New York times, and Huffington post first with the same exact press release, so that unique content is BULL, the truth is they pick and choose who they want to be ranked higher, google gives privilege to the major news companies and bloggers first even if they dont post original stories and just post the same Associated press release that other news sites have. If unique content was true my site and other peoples sites would be on the first page.

Vel, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  11. verdecove

verdecove Member

Best Answers:
    Why would Google care? It's not their employees and not their money that goes down the river. Google is the #1 and Everybody Loves Raymon, ahhh, I meant Google. Any website is free to optimize new and make changes or whatever it takes to get back on top of Google's SERP's again. Does Google care about how much time has to be invested AND how much money that might cost for some companies or if people might lose their jobs? I doubt Google will care about that. Google is only a search engine, a website search service provider and always only interested in providing the best search results.
    LMAO!

verdecove, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  12. verdecove

verdecove Member

Best Answers:
    In one of the other threads around here I read someone saying, Google is THE BEST search engine because their search results are not manipulated.
    LMAO!

verdecove, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  13. abhipanchal

abhipanchal Peon

Best Answers:
    yes google panda is very dangous for those who buys traffic google panda treat your website as a spam and removed your keyward and website from google search engine

:(:(

abhipanchal, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  14. gerarlove

gerarlove Peon

Best Answers:
    thx you...

gerarlove, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  15. monosodium

monosodium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Utter nonsense. All of these companies were playing by the rules. None of these companies were engaging in black hat tactics. They possibly weren't following the spirit of the law, but they were abiding by all the Google webmasters guidelines.

I'm not sure if the companies should start firing though. The banishment of many large websites leaves the search engine results wide open for high-quality sites to come in and nail those spots. They have a battle of a lifetime on their hands to start churning out Panda-proof high-quality content ASAP before the money runs out.

monosodium, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  16. monosodium

monosodium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Based on your account and those of others, my guess is that unique content is just one of the factors - if there are other factors (such as a gazillion backlinks and ginormous PageRank) those other factors outweight uniqueness of content.

monosodium, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  17. faraz_pcc

faraz_pcc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you Unique content is important and so are backlinks.

Even if big companies uses black hat softwares like Xrummer and SenukeX they still get very good results from them. :)

faraz_pcc, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  18. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think google panda doesn't count if the person has plenty of backlinks anymore (maybe Quality of backlinks)..they completely changed their format...but they don't want to say how it works to avoid people beating the system and getting their site higher ranked. If baclkinks were true than a lot of these big content farms would be on the top of searches again, but since Panda their sites were pushed back a couple of pages on searches.

I think it has to do with the well established sites, sites that bring in big revenue and are considered legitimate news corporation with actual business offices.

Vel, Aug 30, 2011 IP