1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Coolof

Coolof Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, COBSolutions, i've sent you PM.

Coolof, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  2. jhfiredog

jhfiredog Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi COBSolutions,

At your convenience, would you confirm (via PM or email reply) that you have received the payment and all the information you need for my order.

Thanks, jhfiredog

jhfiredog, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. 6yp

6yp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Transaction ID for this payment is: 1CF91531U39766114.
    Please email/PM requirements for start

6yp, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am still waiting for the report. Thank you.

debunked, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  5. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Received the report - still seeing the ping backs coming in as well.

Job done as stated - Thank you!

debunked, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  6. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The price of the package has been increased to $39 as it is no more profitable to keep the prices at $19, the price has been same since the last two years and things have changed everywhere and Internet Marketing is no different, to absorb the increased costs etc we took the painful decision to increase the price to $39 per package

You can place the order through my article submission service website

COBSolutions, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  7. avatar33

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's a bit steep to go from 19 to 39 for the same service. However, I wouldn't mind to pay this amount if the reliability and turnaround time have drastically improved. If I still have to wait 30+ days to see something, I don't think it's worth it.

8. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Definitely with the price increase all the factors affecting quality of services have also been improved.

COBSolutions, Apr 6, 2011 IP
  9. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are proud to say that ours is the only article submission service which withstood the Google Panda update, i find it silly even today some huge internet marketing companies offering article submission service at exorbitant rates when they still submit one single article to 100's of directories, do you really think it is worth it.

Even before panda came i was a firm believer that synonym level spinning of articles will never withstand the test of time (read my opening post of 18 months back here). My philosophy was very simple, done by bots can be easily found by bots too, but sentence level spinning require human intervention and that it can never come on the wrong side of search bots, well it has been proved beyond doubt now.

Well to cut the long story short, we are now relaunching the services after a gap of 3 months of grind when we were developing our project management system which gives you a seamless experience right from ordering to taking control of your promotions where in you are involved at each time and the system keeps a tab and track of your ordered services and lets you get involved completely with it or sit and watch while it all goes through the motions, building you backlinks at the end of it all.

Due to popular demand we will offer the old prices ($19) for some more time.

Go get the services when it is still available at the heavily discounted price of $19.

It may not last long, but it is still there, at least for now.

Well all this at an insanely low price of $19, this is the time to get this package and see its benefits as it beats any other 3-4 digit SEO package hands down, you can go through my review either at itraders or through this thread.

Some Frequently Asked Questions Answered:
    Few Reviews by our Previous Customers, Just in Case....:

You can register yourself here and order the desired package, you can also PM me in case you need some answers to questions.

COBSolutions, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  10. avatar33

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just bought one to test this out again. To be honest, I'm not convinced that submitting one article to 1,500 directories is as efficient as it used to be, even if you spin 50+% each article. Google can still see the duplicate content. Anyhow, I'll give this kind of service one last try, if I don't see any SERP improvement, I'll stick to services that submit fully re-written articles to 10-20 top article directories.

11. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for testing out my services.

Personally, i still have all my sites intact with their rankings, PM me and i will show you one of those sites which has bettered its rankings from its earlier positions since the launch of dreaded google pands update. As from day one of my article marketing i always used to believe in sentence level spinning and that if you see is as good as rewriting the article, albeit it is a poor mans substitute for writing totally fresh article. I know you are pretty experienced with this, but if you do the math you might see which is better, considering writing and submitting one article to one article directory costs $6 and to 25 article directories; $6X25=$150, well you can buy 7 packages of mine and you might end up getting more backlinks counted by google, so this ends up as a number game ultimately. With submitting to one article directory you are taking a chance, your backlink may or may not get indexed, but with my packages i am sure quite a few backlinks will get indexed (with a pessimistic view :D) and counted in each round of submission. Of course, you might find cheaper options everywhere, but the it all ends up towards quality of content and what google is going behind these days.

I have been a steady supporter of sentence level spinning (which is as good as rewriting an article completely, i strongly believe bots dont yet have the capability to find out that the article is spun if you rewrite the entire sentence) and it has withstood the test of time. But as i always used to say link diversity is something which needs to be thought of, just by article marketing you might not gain much but that can form the bulk of your links though.

COBSolutions, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  12. Toon-c

Toon-c Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Exactly ! that's why I'm expecting a new type of packages in your website .. the articles package + some other links from here and there , for a higher price .. maybe $29 ? something like that ...

I already ordered two packages since the launch of your new website, and I will order more for sure in the next few days because I believe in this method .. but I'm the kind of person who likes to find all what he needs in the same place , so I don't have to look for other seo packages out there for backlinks profile diversity ..

I hope that you keep the $19 package, because it's a way to gain and retain clients (like me :)) , but it will be great as well to add new types of packages ..

Regards.

Toon-c, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  13. gnd5969

gnd5969 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi, do we also get the article in spintex form?

gnd5969, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  14. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you get to review the article, once you approve it, it is spun/rewritten and then you get to review it during which time you can keep a copy of it with yourself.

COBSolutions, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  15. Steve-K

Steve-K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have a website where the order can be entered?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve-K, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  16. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Steve,

You can register at our site here, it is project management system which interacts with you at each stage of the order.

You can view our sales page here

COBSolutions, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  17. Jul

Jul Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Shristy,

I'm a returning customer.
    This time I would like to order only article + spinning, without a submission service.
    How much would you charge for that?

Jul, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  18. Steve-K

Steve-K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Shristy,

Just placed my first order.

Transaction ID: 5S548420R4923201H

Thanks,

Steve

Steve-K, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  19. J4295420

J4295420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so out of 1500 articles variations submitted only 50 will be approved? Did I read that correctly on your website?

J4295420, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  20. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    excellent sounds like a great service. i will be taking you up on this offer soon ;-)

Juls, Jul 23, 2011 IP