1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's search results crappy. What say you?

Discussion in 'Google' started by sin, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Trix

Trix Peon

Best Answers:
    Because lots of research were made on Google Search results.. as it is the most used search engine.

If by chance Yahoo or Bing takes lead over Google, then people start moving their attention towards them and try to manipulate their results......

@the Player
    May be that is because of ur search history, and ur interest in the past... :p... Google suggest not only works based on the most popular keywords search, but also on what u have done recently in google search, what pages u have visited recently.... and many other factors....

If u people find hard to get results with Google, I bet you won't find any answer with other search engines. Learn to search :p.. try to use longer keywords while searching..... try to narrow down results.

Trix, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  2. drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has over 20,000 employees and some of you think they don't know how to do search after more than a decade of doing nothing else? That's almost 25% of all the Microsoft employees and I'm sure Microsoft doesn't dedicate that many to a losing operation.

drhowarddrfine, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  3. dpexpert1

dpexpert1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah I agree with you, Google has some crappy search results. I found such reluctances from other search engines too :(

dpexpert1, Jul 9, 2011 IP
  4. TechnoBombs

TechnoBombs Member

Best Answers:
    Google removed all sites of spamers/scrappers/hackers from the search engine. Did you hear about co.cc domains. all the domains are banned just because google think they are of bad quality. Google is working hard to provide good experience to their users.

If you asked me : I never searched on yahoo,bing at-least for last 4 years.

TechnoBombs, Jul 9, 2011 IP