1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Love one another. The commandment that Jesus gave, and probably the line in the New T

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheMightOfLove, Jul 7, 2011.

Love one another. The commandment that Jesus gave, and probably the line in the New Testament that gets the least attention in the churches around the world.
    Why is that?

Pastors are preaching salvation, but how can they preach salvation if they themselves are not saved? How can they enter paradise if they have not applied the "Love one another." commandment? If Jesus is the commander in chief, why they don't focus on His commandment? Start preaching Jesus' commandment and actually put it yourself into practice today, and then your church will get God's blessing. People will see in you a true brother. The teacher must love his student as he loves himself.

TheMightOfLove, Jul 7, 2011 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Well said, it is often better to practice what you preach :)

wisdomtool, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  3. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i attended church services alot when i grew up. i went to a methodist church, that is one of the protestant churches. they teached about loving one another alot.

eric8476, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  4. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to hear somebody in a church is trying to apply Christ teachings.

TheMightOfLove, Jul 8, 2011 IP