1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is better to submit an article? submit it in many or in few top article sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kapil1webmaster, May 29, 2011.

1. nanvymaben

nanvymaben Member

Best Answers:
    Now, its all about content farms from google panda and so its not an easy task to submit one article into different article directories. Fernades, has given the best idea to put in action. Writing different article for each site is also not an easy task although its beneficial.

nanvymaben, May 30, 2011 IP
  2. dotgiri.com

dotgiri.com Member

Best Answers:
    Kapil,
    You can submit your article to as many directories as you can but be aware of duplicate content penalties. Make sure Google is not able to find out that it is a link building activity. Also remember that Google is very smart in it. so a 40% unique content is good , it can be created by any spinning tool. Also make sure you are creating backlinks for your backlinks. That is the new strategy which is working lately.

dotgiri.com, May 30, 2011 IP
  3. bramantya

bramantya Peon

Best Answers:
    article directories does not give much power right now, you should backlink your articles

bramantya, May 30, 2011 IP
  4. Om Prakash

Om Prakash Banned

Best Answers:
    You can submit your article in many article directories for more better results.

Om Prakash, May 30, 2011 IP
  5. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    @ espsol , FBI Raid and with searchtechword I am really happy with your explanations and way to express importance of article submission. Now I am going to submit 1 article on 1 site can anyone tell me which one is better to submit article according to my knowledge ezine is best. @ searchtechword have question? You have mentioned in your answer that I should go for the guest blog will google not count it in duplicate content because in this condition google also found same content in 2 different websites?

kapil1webmaster, May 30, 2011 IP
  6. steevwalter

steevwalter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can submit your article on multiple website but it's good submit a single article on a single website. If you want to submit your article to multiple website then you can spun your article it's good practice and almost everyone does the same.

steevwalter, May 30, 2011 IP
  7. searchtechword

searchtechword Peon

Best Answers:
    Kapil I guess you are confused between diretory submission and article submission. Article submission always have to be unique.. Why will you submit same article multiple times? Even in case of Guest blog, the article has to be unique and something new then only it will be accepted by the site owner.

searchtechword, May 30, 2011 IP
  8. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    :) I am not confuse in article submission and directory submission my friend was little puzzle in your answer that's why I have asked from you now everything is clear to me.

9. kapil1webmaster

kapil1webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks giri many explain about the spinning but not about 40% unique content there are many experts have shred there knowledge with us and that's what I looking for.

Thanks Again

10. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just do the top ones nice list you have i would stick with that not do more then 5-10 sites.

TheMissingLink007, May 30, 2011 IP
  11. mjh964

mjh964 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that spinning an article is still a good idea. If you can spin it and make it still be really readable and makes sense and you can make it 60-80% unique then you should because if you think about it, how many different ways are there to write about a certain subject? If you write about the benefits of a particular product and someone else also writes about the same subject, how much different can the articles be? It's all semantics. It depends on which words you use as opposed to what the other author uses and in what order you place your thoughts.

The benefits of writing and submitting spun articles to different article directories, I believe, goes beyond just having the links from the directories themselves but also from having bloggers or other website owners find and use your articles on their sites.

mjh964, May 30, 2011 IP
  12. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ideally just in a few top directories, and try to amend the article by spinning it so that they are not all the same. Google has recently stated that it will be going after article directories with duplicate content in its Panda update, to avoid this scenario, it is best to give Google what it wants, unique articles and unique content

golfpro1, May 30, 2011 IP
  13. john81

john81 Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest limit your submissions to maximum 5-6 article directories only

john81, May 31, 2011 IP
  14. Om Prakash

Om Prakash Banned

Best Answers:
    I think if you want to submit one article to submit in many article directories then you should spinning it before submitting but make sure article will be readable and grammatical error less.

Om Prakash, May 31, 2011 IP
  15. cinkz

cinkz Peon

Best Answers:
    I use AMR to submit articles. If you want to post article to many article directory, i usually spin the article first

cinkz, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  16. Katieholms

Katieholms Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I am doing with some of the article submission sites which you already have.They are also giving me some great output.Articles are the best way to know about any particular topic.It has the complete market driven information that you want top have from that post.Articles can generate more back links but you have to make sure that article must be updated with some quality content and you should provide the uniqueness to it.
    It is better to have an article per site which will help you to retain the uniqueness and the quality in your content what you want to submit.

Katieholms, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  17. rowanman28

rowanman28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I was primarily an article writer before I made my own website. I think the best way is to focus on one original article at a time, and make a whole bunch of social bookmarking links to it. That way it gets indexed straight away, and makes a better back link. Spun articles should be very different, and spun by hand.

rowanman28, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  18. tazseo

tazseo Guest

Best Answers:
    Manual submission is the best, submitting articles in high PR is the most common thing as it gives you the backlink sooner, also submit your article in low PR sites, which will create backlinks sooner or later.

tazseo, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  19. varshyl

varshyl Peon

Best Answers:
    In seo there is a rule, the more the better. Write a qulity article and post in many article directories. You can go at least 50 article directories. Again in next week, write new one and do the same thing. Some people say that posting the same article in various directories is not good but I don't think it bas. You must have been reading many paragraph from wikipedia, on various websites.

varshyl, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  20. olivergrand

olivergrand Peon

Best Answers:
    Only focusing on top article sites is better than targeting 30 or 40 article sites and just submitting the same content. You should try to spin and submit a little bit different article to different directories. And if you have time, then only try to include other directories who are not very good. This is what i usually do(rather outsource).

olivergrand, Jul 7, 2011 IP