1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Find Simple Ways to Create a Sitemap

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fannychou, Jul 5, 2011.

My website has almost 7,000 pages, I want to create a sitemap to promote these pages indexed by google, how to create? Is there any tools I can use?

fannychou, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  2. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    it is very easy you can write htmlsitemap in google and find site and create sitemap.

Irfi0009, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  3. markhamilton

markhamilton Member

Best Answers:
    Xml and Html both sitemap are important. Xml sitemap is helpful to spider when it crawl the site and Html is helpful for visitors to get the visit the page which has been mentioned on sitemap.There are lots of tool which provide free sitemap generate option. you can use-Sitemap Generator - Webmaster Tools

markhamilton, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  4. Sadikb

Sadikb Member

Best Answers:
    There are some online sitemap generators but they all generate sitemap by crawling your site. Usually for large websites that is not a possibility as it may take days for the crawlers to finish. The best option is to code a sitemap generator which will generate the urls based on your site's url structure. If you are using any CMS, generally there already would be a plugin existing for that.

Sadikb, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  5. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    7000 pages is not *that* much. If your website/webserver is fast you will be done quite fast. If your current solutions(s) aren't working out you can try A1 Sitemap Generator

websitetools, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  6. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can looking for sitemap pro and sitemap generator, it help you to generate sitemap within one minutes.
    I believe that the faster way to create sitemap .

JerrickYeoh, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  7. xcdear213

xcdear213 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a google sitemap tool, you can use the tool to generate, google's webmaster tools which

xcdear213, Jul 6, 2011 IP