1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking For Long Term Clients or Bulk Orders - College Student Writing Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by redbull, Jul 4, 2011.

Hi there,

We are a team of writers attending various highly regarded universities around the United States. Right now we are looking to expand our client base with those looking for long term content creation or bulk orders. All of the writers on the team are fluent in English and most are English majors with considerable experience writing for legitimate publications.

Our turnaround time is very quick (within 24 hours to a few days even for very large orders) and our price is $1.50 per 100 words. We can cover any topic and write in any format/style (reviews, features, SEO articles - you name it). Please contact me if you are interested in developing a mutually beneficial relationship with a legitimate service that won't let you down.

Sincerely,
    Dan

redbull, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  2. haroldleetexas

haroldleetexas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah I am interested to join.... Please PM me

haroldleetexas, Jul 5, 2011 IP