1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 4th of July Special Amazing Rates by US Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by I Believe In Karma, Jul 1, 2011.

My normal rate normally ranges between 1.5 - 2 cents per word depending on the order. However, I have decided to offer a 72 hour 4th of July Special. If you have been looking for a US writer to complete work for you then now is your chance. Payment methods accepted include Verified PayPal, Paxum or Google Checkout (can be paid with a credit card). I require 100% of the payment upfront before I begin work. Since this is a special I will only be taken a limited amount of orders. Unlike fast orders which are completed within 48 hours or less these will be delivered within 96 hours or longer since it's in addition to my normal work and will vary depending on how many you order.

Package #1
    5 500 Word Articles
    Price $25

Package #2
    25 500 Word Articles
    Price $100

Package #3 (6+ per day until articles are complete)
    75 500 Word Articles
    Price $280 (Best Deal)

You can use the articles on any subject that you need. They can be split up into several batches on the same subject or completely different. Grab this great package today.

I Believe In Karma, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. eagleweb

eagleweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have ordered writing three articles for the ezinearticles.com. 24$ has paid 30.06.11, still not received the article, on PM is not responding. I do not recommend working with him.

eagleweb, Jul 4, 2011 IP