1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I want to sell www.ask4hire.com with all content, facebook account, blog ...all

Discussion in 'Sites' started by milan202, Jun 15, 2011.

Ask4Hire is the $5 Market place where seller and buyer can deal direct. people can insert outsource jobs absolutely free and can hire any one just for $5. one can show their talent to the world and can be own boss. no office work required !!

buyer has to retain TOS of ask4hire, what we have committed to our valuable users.
    for more info about TOS go to www.ask4hire.com

M selling this script because of my post graduation, I can not able to maintain that site as well as prior.

****************for query, PM me*********************************

Attached Files:

milan202, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  2. linkmanager

linkmanager Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gimme more info about income and traffic stats

linkmanager, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  3. milan202

milan202 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I have just launch this site, 3 month prior. I have never started publicity yet. I am very busy with my post graduation. after completion of my engineering, I have made this script by spending 3 months of hard work. but because of my PG, I don't think I will have time to maintain this site.

as far as traffic concern, first marketing is required.. that I did not yet. but you can see This site got about 2300+ facebook friends world wide. you can image how much potential this site might have in future.

if you have any query please go to ask4hire.com, you will find all information, like how it work, TOS, fees,etc.. etc.. still you have any query then PM me ..

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
    milan202, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  4. ynnod0524

ynnod0524 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    isn't this just another fiverr clone?

ynnod0524, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  5. milan202

milan202 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ya you can say like that. but just concept is same like wise google is search engine and Microsoft's bing is also. I have developed this script own. fiverr is not allow to put email or html link, while I have allow that. fiverr is approx. 2 year old and their facebook likes are just 5000+, while in ask4hire.com in just 3 month from launching i got 2300+ fb likes, so you can assume potential. I have also make some dynamic boxes like top of banner, top of category box, so if you are not planning threw earn via commission and want to put adsense code, you can do it...because and because my post graduation, m selling my dream project.

milan202, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  6. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I think you will keep this for a lifetime :)

sabato, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  7. milan202

milan202 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also don't wish to sell this site, but due my graduation I can not give time to this project...

8. sabato

sabato Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I answered your pm mate

sabato, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  9. fengwu83

fengwu83 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you prolly will say you have NEVERRRRRRRRRRR heared of twiends.com or fb like sell websites..... cause these are ALLLL REALLLL LIKES!!>..... ahum ahum..
    youre site isnt worth 50$.

fengwu83, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  10. milan202

milan202 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Fengwu83..
    if I will put this naked domain ask4hire.com for sell at flippa, sedo or any other place then I will get min. $10k to $15k due to domain name. issue is not about facebook like or anyother, real issue is about potential. if you will see some naked domain are also selling in thousand of dollars with out any single content. here, ask4hire is name, any one can assume, what type of content and service this site may provide. so this is the situation. how ever you may have different opinion, and is always welcomed...

11. Vcize

Vcize Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    While I respect your decision to script the site yourself, the fact of the matter is that a site like this, with all its features, can be built in 15 minutes using some of the pre-made scripts available out there.

As far as the domain goes, you're dreaming if you think "ask4hire.com" is worth 15 dollars, much less $15k. Go ahead and put it on flippa and see for yourself, but it'll just be a $19 listing fee out the door.

Vcize, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  12. coathanger007

coathanger007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'll start the bidding off with $100

coathanger007, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  13. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
  14. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Value is not more than $13 because $10 for your domain,$1 for space and $1 buy clone work. Fiverr made fb likes in 2 years and you got in few month of launched.?

But Fiverrr did many successful transaction that your site still not able to make 1 successful transaction. I hope you understand. I suggest you that do marketing and let people know about your projects they will post and allow people to make transaction there. Thanks.

prclicks, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  15. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this must be the most retarded thread ever on DP!
    Congrats milan202!

petyard, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  16. prclicks

prclicks Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Milan: You should take reviews from DP member at least, meber from here can give you right suggestion regarding your topic. If you did then you will facing questioning all member and tried to answer that. Still you have time. Think about your projects. Work on it. Do some smart work and then approach people. Thanks buddy.

prclicks, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  17. nordend

nordend Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the ask price for this? Please send me a p.m. From what I see this can become a successfull site. Of course monetising with adsense is not the good plan here. Why put adsense on it to get 5 cents clicks when you can get 20% or 1 $ fpr each 5 $ just by applying the fiverr concept. What I would do is allowing people to post for the price they want for what they have to offer from 0$ to unlimited, but take 20 % on each trasaction. Can you code that? And just like fiverr when people paid they can go in a private conversation, and get karma if clients are happy, or a money back or credit on ask4hire if people are not happy.
    Send me a private mail with asking price.

I am also a bit worried by the hosting costs, is it hosted on a semi-dedicated? Otherwise you can get in problems if the databases take to much cpu activity.

Nice site, enjoy the concept

David Norden
    Secret Marketing Links

nordend, Jul 3, 2011 IP