1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory Submission is spamming link building!!!

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Irfi0009, Jul 2, 2011.

Lots of people believe in directory submission is Kind of spamming link building in seo,But let me tell you here directory submission play major role in seo.Blog commenting and article submission is also very important but lots of people consider directory submission is spamming link building and they will never get benefit from those directory...i'm amazed why much more people think like that ?

The directory submission has three major benefits, which makes it indispensable tool of online marketing.

1. Higher Position In The Search Engine Results.

2. Web Site Indexed

3. Click Through Traffic

How my one of client get benefit from Directory submission ?

He buy 45 featured Link in directory and after 15 days his site is coming on third page with computer repair london...This keyword is pretty Famous in london.
    Why people not get ranked in search engine by Directory submission because they submit site on those directory which is not yet index in google or penalized by google.

Why you Won't get benefit from Directory?
    That is something one should focus on if they are interested in increasing the rankings and traffic of their site. Many sites who offer submission service, claim to submit your link in more than 75000 directories (mind you, few even claim the figure to be around 7,00,000!). But one should remember that submitting a link and getting it listed in the directory is not the same thing. It is like an auction, you don’t win merely by bidding. Others will just bid for you.

So i suggest Submit your website in high quality at least in pr1 directory and put some money on that Directory so Owner will review your website fast and your website get listed in 24-48 hours.

Irfi0009, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  2. bendust

bendust Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good explanation for the one who has questions about the directories. My main linkbuilding method is directories no matter free or paid i find quality directories and add my links mostly I pay for it and i have very good results.

bendust, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  3. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks For Contribute....

Irfi0009, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  4. weblineindia

weblineindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Explanation.

We do high PR and high traffic directory submission for our clients.

We only submit in quality directories, so that our clients get higher SERP and PageRank.

:)

weblineindia, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  5. lorancebreak

lorancebreak Peon

Best Answers:
    It is the process of building back-links for websites, which in about-face drives added cartage to websites and helps to advance their seek engine rankings. However, if this is also done in excess, the search engine ability mark your website as a spammer and instead of accretion its ranking, it will decrease your websites' ranking.

lorancebreak, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  6. StalerJain

StalerJain Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, relevancy is something we should all be concerned about but there are many directories that have been blacklisted or disliked by search engines. So be sure you not only see the relevancy but how each directory you are submitting to is looked upon by the search engines themselves.

StalerJain, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  7. veecreate

veecreate Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submission play a vital role in off page optimization through submitting with high PR directories

veecreate, Jul 12, 2011 IP
  8. weblineindia

weblineindia Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are starting seo for your website, your first task should be directory submission. :)

weblineindia, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  9. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can you determine the blacklisted directories please?

JPMiddleton, Jul 14, 2011 IP
  10. varsha2010

varsha2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi

IT's a good list of directory.Directory submission is good for indexing of your website.

varsha2010, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  11. mywebsearch

mywebsearch Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for nice explaination, here is many people have doubt about directory submission its helpfl or not for ranking but you explain this very nice...
    we are also started any new websites SEO works from directory submission after that other works started its benifit for getting fast index in google and for ranking.

mywebsearch, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  12. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search Engines have become smart. They know that there are tons of directories out there that harvest links to other sites. These are called spam if they are not what they seem. That is why only links from really authentic directories are valued and the value of other directories is very small

unknownpray, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  13. akumar

akumar Peon

Best Answers:
    directory submission is the easy way to get links and increase the visibility of website.

akumar, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  14. broadcast2world

broadcast2world Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If directory building is done thorugh a software or tool so it is possible these all submissions is spam but if we done directory manually so there is no chance for spamming.

broadcast2world, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  15. Ceesie

Ceesie Peon

Best Answers:
    It is definitely a part of a linkbuilding strategy. Directories, forums, blogs, linkexchange, web 2.0, reviews they are all part of my linkbuilding campaign. Some are more important some are less but today Directories remain important for Google.

Ceesie, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  16. harsha_247

harsha_247 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I agree that directory submission is indeed an indispensible tool in the Link Building process, but it is of utmost importance to select only those directories that can benefit you.
    These include a comprehensive analysis of IP, pagerank and backlinks. Moreover the quality of listings is also important in telling you how far the directory can go, and hence your listing.
    But once done properly, the fruits are really worth the toil. :)

harsha_247, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  17. tipsy12

tipsy12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Directories play important role to build quality links for the site and we can't say that it is useless .

tipsy12, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  18. fouzan

fouzan Peon

Best Answers:
    Directory submission plays a great role in search engine positioning after Latest Google panda updates too.

fouzan, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  19. PromoDirect

PromoDirect Member

Best Answers:
    Doing submission in directories is an art do it in correct way. Submit your website in those websites which have atleast 1 page rank. I did and i have found directory submission very effective it had generated quality backlinks to my websites.

PromoDirect, Dec 29, 2011 IP