1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 50% Off for limited time - Micro Niche Sites - 100% Autopilot Passive income

Discussion in 'Services' started by proxified, May 2, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]

Get your Micro Niche Sites now and let these ultimate cash pulling micro websites create a passive income for you on 100% Auto-Pilot

What our clients are saying about us.

Read our Testimonials

Dear Friend,
    I’ve created a system using which I can easily get you a passive income through Micro Niche Sites on 100% Auto-Pilot. I’ve created these Micro Niche Sites which work on completely auto-pilot while you don’t have to do anything other than to sit back and see the money rolling in your adsense, cpa or affiliate accounts.
    These Micro Niche Sites allows you to generate indeed a good volume of highly targetted traffic and profit from it. Your new Micro Niche Sites will include (but not limited to) these :-

• WordPress CMS
    • Keyword Research
    • Domain availability check for the main keyword
    • Six unique professionally written articles
    • Relevant images for articles beautification
    • Keyword optimized content
    • Keyword optimized images
    • Advanced On-Site SEO
    • On-Page SEO with atleast 90% SEO Score
    • Premium WordPress Theme
    • Unique Design for each site
    • Custom Header design
    • High CTR ad placements
    • Push button addition of adsense/amazon/cpa/ affiliate codes
    • XML Sitemap
    • Privacy Policy page for Adsense
    • Contact Us page with contact form
    • Premium WordPress Plugins
    • Over 10+ plugins installed and configured for best performance
    • Hackproof – Safe from hackers

Micro Niche Sites
    won’t make you rich overnight but they can be a passive stream of income as each Micro Niche Site can earn you from $10 to $10,000 a month depending on the niche and keywords chosen by you and by implementing proper Search Engine Optimization techniques.

Our step by step action plan

Keywords research executed as per the niche chosen by you.
    Create a wordpress based minisite and install all the relevant plugins to it.
    Install a premium wordpress theme, customize and make it suit best for the chosen niche.
    Write six well written keyword focused article pages and add the extra pages to the minisite.
    Search Engine Optimization done for all the pages with relevant keywords

Demo Micro Niche Sites we recently created

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Firewall Network Security
    Best Breadmaker
    Table Lamp Shades
    Voltage Voltmeter
    Almonds Health Benefits

Features

• WordPress CMS - WordPress being the most user friendly as well as search engine friendly CMS is chosen by us to build your Micro Niche Sites. Each Micro Niche Site is built using WordPress considering its enhanced features, usability, security and ease of use.
    • Keyword Research - An indepth keyword research is done using google adwords data to find out the best keywords as per the niche chosen by you. All the keywords we choose for you have atleast 1000 or more exact monthly searches in google while ensuring that they donot have a very high competing market so that they can rank well in search engines without too much extra efforts. The best six keywords are then chosen for your Micro Niche Sites and are used further for optimizing the website for those keywords.
    • Domain Availability - A complete analysis is done among all the keywords as for which keyword is best suited as the primary keyword for the Micro Niche Sites and the availability of the domain for the same keyword is verified. Availability for .com/.net/.org/.info extensions are only checked.
    • Unique Content – Six unique articles of 500 words are written while considering the quality of content and with most appropriate keyword density to ensure that search engines love them and ensuring the best outcome of your Micro Niche Sites.
    • Relevant Images – The Micro Niche Site is beautified with the most relevant images as just the plain text content makes the webpage look dull and ugly.
    • Keyword Optimized Content – All the text content is highly optimized for Search Engines by adding proper H1, H2, H3, Bold, Italic and Underline tags in order to ensure the best keyword optimization for content.
    • Keyword Optimized Images – The images are also Search Engine Optimized to rank well in top image search engines such as google images so your search engine optimization is not just limited to the pages but for images too.
    • Advanced On-Site SEO – Complete care is taken off for the meta tags including the title, meta description and meta keyword for each page for highly targetting the focused keywords on the page.
    • Atleast 90% SEO score - With the help of Wp Easy SEO plugin which is one of the most advanced plugins meant for checking the SEO score of a page, its ensured that each page possess atleast 90% SEO score.
    • Premium WordPress Theme - Your Micro Niche Sites are built upon the Genesis Framework which is one of the most advanced framework’s at present for theming wordpress based websites which not only allows your website to load faster but also helps in its search engine optimization.
    • Unique Design - Not only google loves the unique designs but also the visitors to your sites will find the Micro Niche Sites attractive and will have a longer stay at it. All the Micro Niche Sites will use their own unique design and the same old turnkey designs won’t drive them away by clicking on the close button.
    • Custom Header - The first thing which you’ll always look at when you visit a website is its header or logo so you get a custom header designed which makes your Micro Niche Sites look more attractive as its well focused on the niche chosen by you.
    • High CTR Ad Placements - Just having good looking Micro Niche Sites and getting traffic to them is not enough as the most important part is to monetize them well so the Ad placements plays a major role, with the good CTR Ad placements you’re ensured of getting good Click Through Rates and helping you monetize your Micro Niche Sites well.
    • Push button Advertisements - With the help of advanced advertising plugins you’re able to add your advertisements to your Micro Niche Sites with the push of a button.
    • XML Sitemap - A great role in getting your Micro Niche Sites pages getting indexed is played by XML Sitemap as once you submit it to webmaster tools, your website crawling rate is rapidly improved helping you to get your Micro Niche Sites indexed in search engines quickly.
    • Adsense Privacy Policy - Micro Niche Sites have been popularly known for generating revenue with Google Adsense and its mandatory to have a privacy policy page as per Google Adsense Terms, hence a privacy policy page comes bundled alongwith your Micro Niche Sites.
    • Contact Us Page - A contact us page definitely is definitely an additional trust factor for your Micro Niche Site as each visitor will know that they can contact the webmaster easily with the contact form and a majority of those visitors querying through email might become your buyers as well.
    • Premium WordPress Plugins - Micro Niche Sites come along with the premium wordpress plugin WP Easy SEO which helps you to track the SEO score of each page and optimize it accordingly though it will already be well optimized.
    • 10+ Plugins Pre-Configured - The Micro Niche Sites come along with the 10+ pre-configured plugins for maximum enhancements and the best optimization of your website for security, pageload speed, search engine optimization of content and images, etc.
    • Hackproof - The most vital part of any website is its security, while the wordpress is a highly secured CMS but it has to be hackproofed in order to keep the hackers away from your Micro Niche Sites.

All the orders will be processed within 7-14 days after keywords confirmation considering the number of orders qued up and to ensure the best quality is served to you. Bulk orders of 25+ Micro Niche Sites may take more than 14 days though you’ll be informed about the turnaround time for bulk orders ASAP.

Get your Micro Niche Sites

Visit the link below

http://www.minisitesclub.com/micro-niche-sites/

Usual Price of Micro Niche Sites - $97

Digitalpoint Offer
    Micro Niche Sites for only $67

Visit the link below

http://www.minisitesclub.com/micro-niche-sites/

Get $30 discount with coupon digitalpoint30

Buy any number of Micro Niche Sites and use above coupon code to get the discount.

PS :- The services offered on this site are in no way associated or affiliated with Google or WordPress.
    PPS :- There will be no refunds unless we fail to reproduce your orders in the specified time period.

Ankit Gupta

FAQ's of what you may usually ask

Q) Who chooses the niche?

A) You choose the niche, we'll research the micro niche keywords.

Q) Do you provide domain and hosting?
    A) We only suggest you the best exact match keyword domain for your site's main keyword. We donot offer domain and hosting though, once you've ordered you'll see a list of recommended resources.

Q) What do you need from me?
    A) At first we'll need the niche/s, once the keywords are chosen for your niche/s, you'll be asked for confirmation of those keywords, after the confirmation of keywords we'll need your cpanel/ftp login details.

Q) What if I setup wordpress myself and send you the login details?
    A) We use a custom wordpress setup and cannot work with a fresh new wordpress install as it will need everything to be done from scratch.

Q) What if I buy my domain first and send it to you alongwith the niche/s?
    A) Its better for you only if you buy only the suggested domains, in certain cases, the niche or the keywords you chose initially might have to be changed for better results.

Q) Can you add google adsense or other advertisements to the sites?
    A) Although the sites are served to you without advertisments to provide you enough flexibility to add your own advertisements of your choice, we can still get this done for you on special requests.

Q) How to monetize these micro niche sites?
    A) Definitely, google adsense, amazon affiliate, commission junction, clickbank, cpa, and there are alot more ways with which you can monetize your sites, its you who knows it best on how to monetize your site in best way.

Q) Do they require any other work to be done after we get our sites?
    A) For sure, backlinking has to be done. Without off-site seo your site might rank on page #1 in most of the cases but its more important to get it among the top 3 rankings on google for which you must do proper off-site seo.

In case of any query you can contact us through email

AIM | Yahoo | MSN | Skype | Gtalk | ICQ | Email | PM

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    proxified, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. Redsoxjoe

Redsoxjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Order Placed.

Redsoxjoe, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  3. proxified

proxified Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your order and trust in our services David. I'll get back to you soonest possible.

proxified, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  4. btks

btks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I pay $67 for a micro niche website, how can I be sure I'll earn that money back in a few months?

btks, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  5. proxified

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi btks,

I cannot guarantee you money with your site as it needs off-site seo to be done after you get the site. Without off-site seo you might not be able to get enough traffic and it cannot earn money without traffic. So the money it will earn and the traffic totally depends on the off-site seo that you'll be doing for the site, and not much we can do about it other than to guide you how you should proceed with your off-site seo.

proxified, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  6. RandomWoman

RandomWoman Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What if I provide you the articles ?

RandomWoman, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  7. proxified

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi RandomWoman,

We can get it done for you at $47 per site without including the articles.

proxified, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  8. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered one site, lets see how it goes.. thank you

imteaz, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  9. GIF

GIF Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you also offer review based sites? If Yes, how many reviews can you put for a specific product?
    Thanks

GIF, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  10. proxified

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi GIF,

Yes we can get this done for you depending on your needs as a customized package. Please contact me through our contact form for more details.

proxified, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  11. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have ordered 1 site on July 13th and still did not get the site. hmm

imteaz, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  12. proxified

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi imteaz,

Sincere apologies for the delay. I've been extremely ill in the past 1 month and due to which all the orders were delayed. I apologize whole heartedly for the inconvenience caused to you. Your site will be completed today.

proxified, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  13. mtvortex

mtvortex Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this service still valid?

mtvortex, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  14. proxified

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Everyone,

I apologize everyone who have bought from us in past couple of months and had so much troubles. I've been really ill from past 6-7 months and have been struggling hard just to stay alive. I'll be getting all the pending sites completed in next couple of weeks who have ordered from us. Currently I'm turning off the purchase button at our sales page to ensure first all the pending orders are completed and only after that we'll be taking up with the new orders. Its hard to explain that its somewhat like my new birth and the circumstances I've been going through in past several months but I hope please you can cooperate and I request you all who have brought from us to please email me through our contact form and I'll let you know the delivery date for your site.

proxified, Dec 5, 2011 IP