1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo questions.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tahir_1990, Jul 1, 2011.

Hello,i have seen some banners on sites saying backlinks from pagerank 9 sites etc.Well i know that few and quality backlinks have a great impact on search engine rankings but is the backlinks from page rank 9 sites are more powerful from the backlinks from page rank 1 sites?And is it necessary to backlink your site with the same niche?My last question is what is the best way to optimize different keywords for your site i have heard that maintaining the ideal keyword density withing your site content will optimize those certain keywords.please correct me if i am wrong.
    Your feeds and comments will be appreciated.

tahir_1990, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. seoakram

seoakram Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for information.

seoakram, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. indiarajasthan

indiarajasthan Peon

Best Answers:
    link building is the main key of search engine optimization . but i will not recommend you to buy backlinks form these sites .
    you should do these all by self or hire and good seo agency for this

indiarajasthan, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  4. biztrendz

biztrendz Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, backlinks from PR 9 sites are obviously better than backlinks from PR 1 sites, BUT only if your site relates to the site you are submitting to. In case the sites are not relevant, link juice will however pass; but the value of quality will not be the same as it would have in relevant backlinks.

Yes, relevancy is crucial in SEO and backlinks

Optimize your content with your primary and secondary keyword phrases. Use semantic variations of phrases to avoid excessive keyword density.

Good luck,

biztrendz, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  5. tahir_1990

tahir_1990 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot guys for helping me out.

tahir_1990, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  6. markhamilton

markhamilton Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks from PR 9 sites are really useful to Pr 1 Site because it share link juice to your sites. There is no need to Excessive keyword density in the content.It should be limited.

markhamilton, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  7. jasonbaba

jasonbaba Peon

Best Answers:
    I think not all companies are bad. My experience with them is very good.

jasonbaba, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  8. Vineet Koushik

Vineet Koushik Member

Best Answers:
    PR 9 always gud but Relevancy is must to benefit in rankings

Vineet Koushik, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  9. Jagbanidotcom

Jagbanidotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    as far as i know that related and similar theme are better that page rank of page.. if you have backlink from pr 9 page but from different theme then i dont think its useful for you then try similar theme

Jagbanidotcom, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  10. akasheg

akasheg Member

Best Answers:
    Well yes a higher PR link will affect your rankings more than a lesser one, but the niche is equally important. If your site is about cars then even after getting a PR 9 link from a real estate site you can rank lower than your competition even though he has a PR 5 link from a site within the same niche.

anchor text is also important if you have to rank for a particular keyword then try to use that keyword as text for all the extrenal links you get.

Yes if you maintain a good keyword density then it will optimize your site for that keyword but this is just a single factor of on-page optimization, then there is the usage of keywords in your title and description and then the anchor text for the external links.

akasheg, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  11. ranjithsf1

ranjithsf1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks from high PR sites are worth the value but they need to stay for ever and they have to be from the same niche. Keyword density doesn't matter much.

ranjithsf1, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  12. tahir_1990

tahir_1990 Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please explain this sentence a little more what is primary and secondary keyword phrases within the content?And secondly what are semantic variations?

tahir_1990, Jul 3, 2011 IP
  13. pat3ck

pat3ck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Got to agree that a higher PR site feeds off higher link juice and PR as well. I have one site which has lesser backlinks but comes from higher PR sites is now ranked with PR 3. The other one with more backlinks but comes from lower PR sites is just ranked PR 2.

pat3ck, Jul 3, 2011 IP