1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tumblr Page Design + Premium Templates worth $49- ONLY $10!

Discussion in 'Services' started by candy-queen14, Jun 30, 2011.

Tumblr has fast become one of the largest social networks, with many smaller as well as major companies such as Linked In and News Week using the platform to promote and market their services. Not only does it facilitate a simple but extensive platform to update your visitors, but also allows the integration of services such as Facebook and Twitter so all of your information can be found in one place, as well as built in Mobile viewing access and RSS feed. Tumblr also allows you to be ‘followed’ by other Tumblr users so your visitors receive all of your updates to their dashboard, and posts can be ‘reblogged’ and ‘liked’ maximising your publicity. Google analytics can also be integrated for SEO purposes and web data.

I am offering to build you a Tumblr page, complete with your information, logo, Twitter and Facebook (if you have one. If not, I will create one and integrate it for no extra cost), Google Analytics integration, as well as a PREMIUM Tumblr theme worth up to $49- for just $10 in total!!

Please PM me for more details.

candy-queen14, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  2. krjewellers

krjewellers Internet Fan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have any samples of your work? Show here or send me a PM.

krjewellers, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Kindly show me a sample in order to get the feel of your work.

anthonyn, Jul 2, 2011 IP