1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Co.CC Domain Blocked by Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sarkarijob, Jun 29, 2011.

Today Morning i just wake to see my website Traffic, and what i see is unbelievable. MY Co.cc website have 2500 to 4000 UV Per day.But it shows 20 visitors.The i check my website with "Site:" keyword in Google and again it showed no results.The i switched to "Google Webmaster Tools" to check if i ave violated the Quality Guidelines of Google.But again it showed no warning messages there

Then i checked my other Co.cc Websites and all of them Disappeared then i check my friend`s websites even they are appearing in Google`s search result

What has happened:

And Finally i searched "Co.cc " keyword in Google and came to know that all of the Co.cc websites have removed by Google

What has happened to Google

sarkarijob, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. frye.nora

frye.nora Peon

Best Answers:
    owh. then google is being really bad lately. maybe it's just for a temporary?

frye.nora, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. resaik_king

resaik_king Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed it too, my competitors who are using co.cc totally disappeared in Google search results and even co.cc website was de-index. Maybe google received a lot reports from spam sites using co.cc domain.

@sarkarijob you better get a .com domain

resaik_king, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  4. fake_lover01

fake_lover01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 year old site on Co.cc but suddenly it got removed from Google. Can anybody tell will it be Up.
    And how can i switch to .com without loosing my traffic which is already gone.

fake_lover01, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  5. nitinchamp

nitinchamp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that is a bad move by google :|

nitinchamp, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  6. Techmaker

Techmaker Member

Best Answers:
    I also experienced the same here. My usual traffic is about 250-800 per day. Today I got only 50 page views. I got Google page rank of 2 few days back. :( :(Hope this will be a temporary one. If not I have to change my domain name. But what happen to my traffic.

If anybody know how to redirect traffic to a new domain, please post the link here.

Techmaker, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  7. deshkar_sandesh

deshkar_sandesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking of using .co.cc domain for my next site. now i guess i need to use a free blogspot or wordpress instead.

deshkar_sandesh, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  8. hobbix

hobbix Member

Best Answers:
    try to use cz.cc

hobbix, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  9. hobbix

hobbix Member

Best Answers:
  10. Techmaker

Techmaker Member

Best Answers:
    I'll never go for a free domain. I sent a reconsideration request to Google. I'll see a bit and then go for a paid domain name.

11. alex2011

alex2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Register Com/Net/Org... Domain and Change your Domain name with Google Webmaster tool

alex2011, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  12. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think they did smart job by dissolving .co.cc completely because it makes no more sense in building a solid reputation on internet

jezzz, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  13. Techmaker

Techmaker Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys I am using co.cc domain. you know they blocked it, so I need a quick replay, I got a message from Google adword today. It says

Dear Advertiser,

It has come to our attention that you are advertising one or more sites that violate our Landing Page and Site Policies.

Please consider this notice as a warning that any further violation will result in the suspension of your account and any related accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google. For more information about suspended accounts, please visit: https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=28449&guide=28446&page=guide.cs.

The quality of the AdWords program is important to us. In order to create an environment where our users can trust our advertisers and continue to receive effective, quality advertising, we ask that you cease submitting ads that violate our policies and review all of your current ads to ensure that they are compliant.

Below is a list of some of your URL(s) that have been found to violate our policies.

Customer ID: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Visible URL(s):
    techblaster.co.cc

To learn more about our Landing Page and Site Policies, please visit http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=30210&guide=28439&page=guide.cs.

Pausing or deleting an ad or ad group that advertises a site that violates our policies will neither affect nor improve the site's landing page quality. The only way to improve poor landing page quality is to modify the site according to our Landing Page and Site Policies. After you have done this, please request a re-review by visiting this link: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=sitedomdis. Correcting a Landing Page and Site Policy violation based on these guidelines may improve the Quality Score of ads associated with the site.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
    The Google AdWords Team

But I am a publisher not an advertiser. Can it be due to co.cc domain blockage or any other reason. I am using Google adsense, Amazon affiliate and eToro affiliate and infolink ads in my site. I added Amazon ads yesterday. Can somebody explain me why??? This is my blog address http://www.techblaster.co.cc/

14. sarkarijob

sarkarijob Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with all of you there Co.CC has become a spammy Domain Registrar.What No body is raising a Question about Google.Yes My signal is towards Blogger

Why should not Google close the Blog-spot Domain .Blogspot is creating more spam than Co.cc.Because only bunch of people know how to redirect Blogger to Co.cc But Everyone know show to create blog in Blogger

sarkarijob, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  15. xubair

xubair Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should immediately register a Dot Com/Net/Org and use 301 redirects, also make the required changes in Webmaster Tools. I am sure you'll get your SERPs back.

xubair, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  16. sarkarijob

sarkarijob Peon

Best Answers:
    My Website is in Blogger and I have Redirected it to Co.cc Domain.Its getting 2500 to 3500 UV Per Day Now if i will buy a new Domain Its all over for me.All of SERPS and Back-links will be gone

17. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is due to Google Panda...

kittyluver, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  18. sarkarijob

sarkarijob Peon

Best Answers:
    No It Is due to Google`s Anti Spam Policy
    Check this What has Actually Happened

Google Banned Domain Registrar Co.cc

19. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Same happened with info domains a while ago, however I think this is right turn, everybody can buy a normal domain name

kalseo, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  20. chengwong

chengwong Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link, so this clarify the whole thing that why co.cc sub-domains have been de-indexed from google.

chengwong, Jul 2, 2011 IP