1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SEOReferrals.com - Freelance Job Board

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yinka, Jun 29, 2011.

I've had this site for a while (since 2007) but never got around to doing what I meant to do with it. It's basically set up as a freelance job board for search engine optimization professionals and seekers. I think it can be something with some tender loving care. I'm asking $150 for the website. First come first serve. The site already ranks on the first page for "seo jobs". Buy with confidence.

yinka, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. HardWorkingWebmaster

HardWorkingWebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you provide some information as to why this is priced so high?

HardWorkingWebmaster, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. johndonohue

johndonohue Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with hardworkingwebmaster... you should decrease your price so that anyone can be interested in buying this? $30 from my side...

johndonohue, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  4. yinka

yinka Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For me the price is not even high enough. $150 is a steal. You don't have to buy the script, domain, or configure anything plus the domain is aged, the site has over 100 signups, etc. --- it's setup and ready to go. The site just needs someone who's going to market and manage it. I don't have the time to invest in the site so I'd rather make some money off of it. I will not sell for $30 --- that's just the domain price. That's crazy! If this forum is not the right place to get a fair price for a website then I'll go elsewhere! But the price is firm. Thanks for your interest. Serious buyers only!

yinka, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  5. HardWorkingWebmaster

HardWorkingWebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are no projects or jobs posted. User portfolios are empty. "Sep 30th 2007" isn't really an aged domain. And regardless, this is pretty irrelevant - especially considering the fact that your domain name is less relevant to the site than it should be. A .com domain is not expensive, so I'm not really sure how you're using that to justify your price. There have been no completed jobs. No real publicity for the site that you've shown us here. "SEO jobs" doesn't get many searches, so that's not a big selling point. And you have yet to reveal any information about the script... is it yours? Unique? Exclusive? If not, where'd you buy it?

The problem is not that people want to lowball you - the problem is that you provide no information and then when asked for some you immediately get hostile and defensive.

HardWorkingWebmaster, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  6. yinka

yinka Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Website sold. Thread closed.
    thx.

yinka, Jul 4, 2011 IP