1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Let's Discuss some Best and Proven Methods of backlinking Keep Google update in mind

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by oistis, Jun 29, 2011.

Hi,
    Friends I am very new in the world of Link building and started some services based on linkbuilding. But I need your help in understanding new methods you usually used to get good Quality of backlinks for your clients or websites.

I am using these methods please share your views and reviews and new techniques of link building...
    I use...
    1. Article marketing High PR and manual submission.
    2. Angela's paul's type of Backlinks not their's as they already being spoiled I think.
    3. Directory Submission only HIgh PR
    4. Blog commenting But I totally failed here Please discuss this methods if you got some success here.
    5. Business directory listings like yellowpages, google map, merchant circle etc.
    6. Press releases But do not have good number of good sites.
    7. squidoo lense creation
    8. yahoo answers
    9. wiki articles and post
    10 Forum Posting on High PR forums.

Please tell your experience and techniques you implement for fighting PR WAR with Google.

Thanks

oistis, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. seodash

seodash Member

Best Answers:
    I would also suggest creating a blog on Wordpress or Blogger and update its content regularly with unique and valuable information to the readers.

seodash, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you using the HubPage & e-how? If not, then why?

weknowonlinemarketing, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  4. oistis

oistis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sure Thanks for suggestion Hubpages and e-how article would be good option.

oistis, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  5. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have much headache for PR. I try to keep my content unique and add minimum 2 articles every week. For link building, I used to do all the off page like: social bookmarking, guest posting, forum posting, article submission, directory submission, press release consistently.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  6. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article marketing is certainly not going to get you high PRs but as a form of backlink that is the best way to start off, link diversity is a factor which needs to be considered when you overtly depend on one form of linkbuilding, your linkbuilding efforts should be spread out in such a way that it not only helps in increasing the count but also looks from a wide range of properties as well as quality, so mix it up, make article marketing the major effort and go for other forms of link building sporadically.

COBSolutions, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  7. VintageDon

VintageDon Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of these are more "initial" foundational work, but Google is taking much more into account the traffic you get, your interaction, and your social viability. Twitter, FB Fan Pages, comments ... all of these are solid indicators for Google. And nothing beats original content. I add, at minimum, 1 good density article per site that I have, use HubPages and Squidoo and do tons of guest blogging. Guest blogging allows me to give someone else a solid piece of content for their site in return for a backlink. It helps their site, and helps me also. I guest blog at least 50 articles a month.

VintageDon, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  8. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

You must be lost, common sense and real seo is not allowed on DP ;)

Nice post, too bad no one will listen to you since it involves being able to hold a conversation and do some actual work.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jul 10, 2011 IP