1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Gigbucks stopped payments?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by freebieguru.com, Jun 10, 2011.

Hello,

I was wondering whether gigbucks has stopped payments, i first received my payment in 2 days after making withdraw request. But now i am waiting since more than 20 days.

I searched online about this and found that gigbucks was once up for sale 2 months back but was not sold.

Since the money is first paid before we give any service, what makes admin of gigbucks make delay in paying members. He holds money for a week after the gig is delivered, he takes fee as well. Its our hard earned money paid by our clients, he is just a mediator like.... i don't understand why he is not sending the payments.

He had recently bought two other popular gig sites, he should have spent all the money he has but he cannot give this reason, because he can only take the fee and not our remaining money.

If he scams there is no way to get the money.... hope he doesn't.

Does any body received payment in the last 3 weeks?

Regards

freebieguru.com, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  2. elkhra

elkhra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think this website return scam some client told me they pays me for some gig and i found nothing i wonder if any one still recieve orders there

the admin was very contactable person and response to all emails

now i contacted him but not reply yet

so be carefull everyone

other fiverr clones that %100 scam is tenbux and dollar3 they are %100 scam never pay

elkhra, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  3. freebieguru.com

freebieguru.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude....

I doubt gigbucks is going to be another scam.... but will wait and see.... i doubt there won't be anything to do...

freebieguru.com, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  4. Businessman46

Businessman46 Peon

Best Answers:
    Gigbucks.com is not a scam, I've been paid yesterday...However can't say they payed everyone...

Businessman46, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  5. freebieguru.com

Best Answers:
    Yeah forgot to update the thread.

The admin seems to be paying everybody now.... i got my payment recently

Regards

freebieguru.com, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  6. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you don't join shady website. Usually for gig related, people use fiverr.

g36, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  7. Businessman46

Businessman46 Peon

Best Answers:
    EDIT:
    Gigbucks is a scam after all, my account is closed with $ on it, I was searching forums, same happen to many people.
    100% proven scam!

Businessman46, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  8. freebieguru.com

Best Answers:
    I got good response from gigbucks buyers and on fiverr some services wont get approved. Its the TOP Dog, but still gigbucks is also good so far, except they delayed my previous payment.

But you said, you got paid earlier.... can you please give us more details on it, like how it got closed.. etc It helps us to understand more about whats happening on there....

freebieguru.com, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  9. fontalvo

fontalvo Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll give you and advise after been scammed by Gigswood. The main good microjobs and trust sites for me is fiverr.com and jobasker.com, both are managed by real companies in the US. After I made some money in Gigswood, they shut the website and took my money, if you want to know if you can trust on this website go to about us section, if it is not a registered company then it is an scam and can disappear with your money anytime.

fiverr.com and jobasker.com are the only websites registered under US law to protect buyers and sellers.

fontalvo, Jul 16, 2012 IP