1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need writer to start writing NOW, I mean NOW, if you can't please don't bother

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by eldiablo, Jun 27, 2011.

Hello,

project is pretty straight forward, I have everything ready and I've hired a writer who was not able to do the job, he/she kept stalling and never finished project.

I don't want that to happen again.

I need writer who can start TONIGHT and I mean tonight and have project done tomorrow during the day.

We will agree over one price (0.5 per 100w) and if I'm happy with work I will give you extra, have no doubts about that and there will be many other projects for you.

If you can't start tonight and finish tomorrow please don't even bother sending me message.

If you CAN start tonight and finish tomorrow feel free to contact me I'm sure that we will work something out. :)

Thank you all for reading.

One more thing, your communication skills need to be really good, I mean when I contact you I want reply back, not like the person I hired, I've sent like 10 questions and got 1 reply back only. When I send you PM I expect reply back. This is really really IMPORTANT part.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
    eldiablo, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  2. MickJagger

MickJagger Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know the situation (so forgive me if I'm preaching without reason) but keep in mind writers aren't slaves, they're contract workers...at that, they may have drastically different lives/habits/methods than you.

I'm not at all saying this is the situation, but many times (in both writing/web development work) clients of mine expected my life to revolve around theirs for the duration of the project (the vast majority of which ended in us parting ways).

Just a nice rule of thumb: Be reasonable.

MickJagger, Jun 27, 2011 IP
    Senobia likes this.
  3. meganet

meganet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i think that no one good writer will provide you service in that cheap price.... like (0.5 per 100w)
    But its not bad to try

Best of Luck

meganet, Jun 27, 2011 IP
  4. recraig2

recraig2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are quite demanding for offering the lowest pay I've seen yet! It is unlikely you'll be able to secure what you are looking for.

Ah, but you didn't say anything about the quality of English required. So perhaps you'll find someone with very poor English and cannot get work from anyone else, but they have great work habits. Whatever floats your boat. Good luck!

recraig2, Jun 28, 2011 IP
    Senobia likes this.