1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Since I sell traffic myself I'd like to offer my 2 cents...

Too many people are "wowed" by flashy looking websites when, really, you should be looking at the product itself, which in this case is traffic. I'd much rather purchase good quality traffic from a site that looks like it was "made from a old template from the 90's", but had good results and good customer service, then any of these 100's of new sites cropping up everywhere with flash intros being sold here and on Flippa, etc to newbies who have no idea how to run such a site. They're just in it for the money and have been told they can earn "insane profits", but they have no concern about customer service or your own specific needs as a buyer.

Regarding, "ineedhits.com", their prices are way higher than they should be and the only times I've ever seen them recommended is by new webmasters who have nothing else to compare it to, as that was their first paid traffic purchase. Just because they "look legit" doesn't make them superior to anyone else. It's just another case of flashiness blinding someone to the product.

Specifically regarding buying traffic to a site using Cpalead, make sure you create a good landing page to send the traffic or it will be wasted. Buying traffic and then filtering it to your offer page requires a certain degree of skill that is much like learning to run an Adwords campaign. It's NOT a simple matter of just sending "hits" to you homepage. You want that paid for visitor to see your "money page" immediately and perform an "action" (which is what "CPA" is all about) and not be overwhelmed by a page full of links and distractions. If they don't see something that grabs their attention within 3-5 seconds then they'll be gone forever.

I currently have a traffic selling ad in the CPAlead marketplace and, admittedly, there were some bad reviews, but upon checking out their sites, every one of them was not optimized properly for this kind of traffic (except one that was changed later). It's not that their sites were not good, but just not good for paid traffic. I recommend that you DON'T buy traffic if you aren't sure what to do with it. ALWAYS send your traffic to a page on your site created just for that traffic with a clear layout of what the visitor will get, if they continue on further. People who don't get it right will complain, but those who do get it right will be happy and reorder, like my recurring customers on Fiverr (100% positive feedback on my traffic gig there!)

Bottom line: Don't buy traffic from ANYONE until you know how to use it first, and then contact the seller FIRST to get their opinion on your site and to discuss your specific needs and expectations.

Good luck to you!

asmodeus, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  2. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Youtube is your bestfriend if you want quick and easy traffic :) works like a charm for me.

irule272, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  3. flegmatic

flegmatic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am looking now for several days this script, example can be found here:

http://filelinkgo.com/download.html

But I am unsuccessful, could someone help me with this, where could I download it, or at least please say what is name of this script?

Thanks in advance,
    Greetings.

flegmatic, Jun 10, 2011 IP
  4. dude91

dude91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bulls eye. But i personally prefer organic free traffic from search engines. SEO doesn't necessarily takes years if you know what you are doing and stick to "not so competitive niches".

dude91, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  5. Baster9

Baster9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone please answer this, it's really important... Thank you...

Baster9, Jun 11, 2011 IP
  6. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks like you need to complete one offer before downloading it. LMAO ;)

mtmjohn, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  7. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nope some are simple enough though

music legend, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  8. zawadi

zawadi Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks for that long essay ( heheh)... Seriously it was helpful.
    I do see allot of generic websites with really no contact info and ugly templates selling traffic and wondered if they are legit and from what I have heard and read most of these services are bogus and send thousands of bots.

The website that I posted ineedhits was older and had the most credibility. They have been around for a while and not some person in a basement somewhere asking for payments to rush bots to a website < ( made me laugh out loud )

I will think on this one, too poor for any paid constant traffic anyway... thought i would try it.

zawadi, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  9. Kristofsx

Kristofsx Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need good source of PPC , use elephant-traffic.com , cheap, targeted traffic, real visitors (yeah I was using it for my FB campaigns and it works perfect!)

Kristofsx, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  10. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I received a promo package from CPALead (a new one). This time it included a nice blanket (my gf loves it), a cup (not plastic but real one), 2 normal writing pens, 1 "luxe" writing pen, 2 tshirts (one pink tshirt lol). Absolutely love it and proud to be a CPALead publisher :)

Pics will follow soon :)

Grtz

BuxP, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  11. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    i stopped using cpalead before some years... before i promoted with movies and tv shows... now i recently heard that, lots of changes made in CPAlead like no copyright content... i like to know weather i can use facebook, youtube, twitter to promote cpalead ?

gr8webseller, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  12. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    As a indian i can bring huge indian traffic... sure most of the traffic will converts like crazy... do CPAlead has Indian offers ?

13. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you may, as long as you follow the websites/social networks terms... CPALead does have Indian offers that convert good (at least I have them)

BuxP, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  14. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    My account got deactivated... i need to open new... can u please say me, what is the average CPL for indian offers ?

15. dude91

dude91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We want pictures and we want then NOW ! :p

dude91, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  16. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want package and I want it now :)

webmoney, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  17. jox51

jox51 Member

Best Answers:
    Im having trouble with the phone verification on the sign up page. Has anyone else experienced this?

jox51, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  18. CPAleadJohnBryant

CPAleadJohnBryant Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi jox51,

We apologize for the slight hiccup with our sign-up service! Any issue you were experiencing is now likely resolved. Please feel free to email me if you have any further trouble and I will be sure to assist you as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

John T. Bryant
    CPAlead

CPAleadJohnBryant, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  19. askHWH

askHWH Peon

Best Answers:
    is CPAlead still making top bucks for the ppl here ?

juz curious cos I gave up promoting for half a yr already ....

askHWH, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  20. project68

project68 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just sign up yesterday,kindly cpalead staff here can approve me =)?

project68, Jun 26, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.