1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Songs Site For Sale Visitor 1300+/Day 95% Traffic From Search Engine

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dj canada, Jun 21, 2011.

Hello DP Members,
    i Am Selling Online Video Song Site Which Is based On PHP MOTION Script V2 Having 800+u.v/day.Now In The Current Month Of May You Can See The Traffic In Extreme Tracking which Is Around 1300+/Day.I get passive income from this site about $5 to $7 per day From Xtend Media.Site Had Many Features Like multi Rss feed System. You Can Add 100 Videos Just On a Single Click And Add Videos Daily as much As You Want.Also You can Submit Their keywordsTo The Google Site Map For Quick Index.You Can Search Any Video Song in The Search Bar And Play It in The Site No need To go On YouTube.95% Of The Traffic From Search Engine.
    Almost 80% Of The Visitor From USA,Uk,Germany and rest of from other countries.
    Details About Traffic And Revnue Will Be Send On Demand.Simply You Can Say That This site Eats Search engine Traffic.

Bid:500$

Bin:1600$

Thanks And Regards

Dj Canada

dj canada, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. scope22

scope22 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks For The Details.$900 Is My Offer.I Thing Its Good.Give It To Me.

scope22, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  3. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @dj canada,scope22 are you two guys related ? bcuz i think i remember you both selling me the same video site once.
    ps : why don't you use google analytics ?

wert, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  4. dj canada

dj canada Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Scope22 Is My Old Client.He Bought Many Sites From Me.He Buy Sites from Me And Sell Them On DP,Flippa And Many others Forums Where He Could Get A Good Amount Of Money.He Is Very Nice Guy.

dj canada, Jun 27, 2011 IP