1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me plz.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by saksare, Jun 23, 2011.

Hi guys .. i am working on a website. Its about ways to make money online through

1. Adsense
    2. Affiliate Marketing
    3. Forex Trading

I have completed the two categories Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. I searched google for every high quality and comprehensive articles about these categories and copied them on my website. I know i won't get any traffic to my website due to copied content. But i want to ask that if I do a lot of back linking for my website through articles,forums,blogs commenting etc..will my website ranking and traffic increase??

Here is my website : Make Money Online

saksare, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. Techpageseo

Techpageseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No,there is very rare chance.Even good blogs are getting punished,how can you expect to get top ranks your extremely competitive categories?And you are using .co.cc domain which is not good at all.I suggest you to register first a .com domain and then try writting good unique content or your all hardwork in link building will go in vain sooner or later.

Techpageseo, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  3. saksare

saksare Member

Best Answers:
    I have the time problem. I cant sit and write unique content for my blog or website. I am a student of engineering and its very difficult for me. So any any any way to rank high with copied content???

saksare, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  4. onegoodman

onegoodman Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think ad sense care about copying but try to avoid it, it can cause you a serious harm with ranking. Google and other search engine may take it as a negative affect.

onegoodman, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  5. tehseeninter

tehseeninter Active Member

Best Answers:
    In first place you can not copy the content from other websites. you will not get any rank on search engine.

tehseeninter, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  6. BryanJz

BryanJz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea as mentioned above, you can try rewriting the articles, wording some stuff in your own way, share some experiences etc. And yes .com .net .org are the most famous domains, try to do find a .com but that's up to you in the end but it will def. help.

The best and most rewarding way is to just write unique content, even if you are busy do it slow, but in the end itll be best

BryanJz, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  7. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    And yet you are writing a blog about making money online when you don't even know jack about how to make money yourself

Project Mobius, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  8. botssuck

botssuck Peon

Best Answers:
    you do have a very strong point. How are we suppose to trust your blog when you are asking us on how to make your website etc...?

botssuck, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  9. uebomoyi

uebomoyi Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd be real careful if I was you. Google has really enhanced the way they operate and they now use these high tech spiders to scroll up and down websites to see if the content posted is original from the author. I've used backlinks before to try and rank my sites higher but there are too many different factors you have to be aware of in order to get more free search engine traffic- you have to have good keyword density, an aged domain, a high page rank and constantly posting new content. SEO takes a bit of awhile to master.

uebomoyi, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  10. chrisnkay@sbcglobal.net

chrisnkay@sbcglobal.net Member

Best Answers:
    If you are new at this, you should really start out with other niches. Making money niche is a really hard thing to get into even if you are really good at this. Dig deep and find something with less competition. No matter how much work you do with a site in this niche, it will be hard to get any traffic what-so-ever...

chrisnkay@sbcglobal.net, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  11. saksare

saksare Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks folks for helping and thanks for your precious advice....:)

saksare, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  12. info

info Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    putting adsense on copied content is against Terms and conditions so you will get ban when someone
    complains or google finds

info, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  13. oxandrolone

oxandrolone Peon

Best Answers:
    ..doesnt matter what extension he has...for SEO.

oxandrolone, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  14. uebomoyi

uebomoyi Peon

Best Answers:
    The Make Money Online niche is actually pretty easy to squeeze into when you use other traffic methods besides SEO. Article marketing, video marketing, forum marketing and solo ads are what a lot of experienced internet marketers recommend since SEO takes too long sometimes. If you'd really want to get up there in the search engines then I honestly feel you'd have to wait a few years or find some high quality software to use like traffic geyser.

uebomoyi, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  15. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you will never get any kind of ranking. but if you make blog commenting and forum posting regularly you will get a bunch of visitors. may be some clicks too. but your tool bar PR will always be gray. you will never get any PR.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Jun 24, 2011 IP