1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo Income

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by yogeshkumarverma, Jun 20, 2011.

I mostly know all part of off pgae seo. How much i can learn in a month and what i should do to to get work.

yogeshkumarverma, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  2. stardik

stardik Member

Best Answers:
    seo need a lot of time, minimum 3hours a day to do offpage. search on dp forum and you will find more resource about seo.

stardik, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how much you can learn or how much can you earn? if it is learning, then you can never learn too much. and if you are talking about earning, then sky is the limit. if you know everything, then you can make millions....

sultanofseo, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  4. mahendras

mahendras Peon

Best Answers:
    Learning has no end, but after learning for 2-3 months using SEO blogs, articles and other material on internet. That would give you sufficient knowledge to start earning.
    Then go to Forums > Business > buy,sale,trade section to find the place for you to sell your services.

mahendras, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  5. weblinkindia

weblinkindia Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with this sentence, Experience pays alot, So search DP forums and online information regarding SEO..You can also use SEOMOZ Beginners Guide.

weblinkindia, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  6. djpoint

djpoint Peon

Best Answers:
    whatever you learn don't forget to put it in action as knowledge without action is useless. Test everything you learn in SEO, and you'll see that you'll become a good SEO expert with time.

djpoint, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. IkramMirza

IkramMirza Peon

Best Answers:
    To be SEO is not so easy as you are thinking , you have to get knowledge about SEO, with the passage of time you can learn basics techniques of SEO. It is not a short or small field. It is vast field, Who wants to do the job of SEO, he should must have extraordinary general knowledge.

IkramMirza, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  8. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try freelance sites

Sky is the limit ... in SEO

I'm a Seo freelancer and i earn 3k/month ...

w3bmaster, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  9. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    what you saying ?

Irfi0009, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  10. Ana Boks

Ana Boks Peon

Best Answers:
    Here Any person know about Advance SEO.If i want my website come on Google in ! month so how i do seo?

Ana Boks, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  11. Adnan959

Adnan959 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, A MONTH is sufficient time to LEARN. But in the end its about the experience rather than the knowledge. Once you start promoting a website practically you'll realize all the gaps, problems etc. Its mostly testing really to get a proper SEO in the works.

Adnan959, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  12. Globalp

Globalp Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes experience is the key, my suggestion is to find some low competition keywords and try and get a site to rank. That would be a great start, then move on to mid comp with buyer phrases and you can try and make some money. At this point you have to think marketing too though. Take it slow and if you plan on actually doing this as a biz in the future plan on working VERY hard and needing lots of patience.

Globalp, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  13. nomadic

nomadic Peon

Best Answers:
    At first, try to improve your english language. Because on every step you will have to write comments on blogs, forums and social bookmarking websites.

nomadic, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  14. popgals

popgals Peon

Best Answers:
    U know , every places have their own rules so you can find you there what the matter is .

popgals, Jun 23, 2011 IP