1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Article Writers for Social Media Optimization/Marketing, Long Term, Good Rate!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by profanitytalker, Oct 31, 2010.

Hey DP,

I am looking for Excellent content writers to produce content for my SMO/SMM related website.

What I need are experts on Social Media Marketing and Social Media Optimization (basically the same thing.) I need writers who can do "How to articles" on the said topics. I want articles for facebook, twitter, youtube, linkedin, digg, and any other social media platforms. The articles must be unique and copyscaped passed.

Payment
    I'll pay per content. Meaning 400-600 word articles= $4. It will increase over time if you consistently produce GREAT content. I'm looking for long term content writers. You must produce at least 7 articles per week or 1 article per day. I will pay by the week. So that would be $28 a week, but like I said, if you produce Excellent content, the rate will increase.

PM me samples of your work and provide me information on your experience in Social Media Marketing and Optimizing.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. :D

profanitytalker, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  2. GoodfellaLFC

GoodfellaLFC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing back from you.

GoodfellaLFC, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  3. hersmart4ever

hersmart4ever Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My samples can be found on my signature. I hope you can give me a try.

hersmart4ever, Oct 31, 2010 IP
  4. lafiza

lafiza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you please post if you still have any requirements for the writers. My friend is in need of such a work. He has an experience as a freelancer.

custom fan page | custom facebook fan page

lafiza, Jun 22, 2011 IP