1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Clickbank Items As An Affiliate

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CptMushroom, Jun 16, 2011.

First of all, hey everyone! This is my first post as a registered member of this forum.

I've just created a PayDotCom affiliate account and became an affiliate of the following product: http://www.article-writer-pro.com/?id=CptMushroom

Since I have zero experience with Clickbank-like sites I would like to ask everyone here for advice. What is the best way to sell/advertise the product I am "affiliating"? Or do you advise me to affiliate other products?

Thanks in advance,
    CptMushroom

CptMushroom, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  2. Sharon_Roze

Sharon_Roze Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you are new, you should check out this software that specifically targets Clickbank affiliates but works great with any affiliate program. http://ClickbankCashCode.com-insider.com You can put a simple script on your affiliate page, and it brings in targeted traffic to that affiliate page.

Sharon_Roze, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  3. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best ways to promote a product or service consists of article marketing and forum marketing and blog marketing is also effective.

shuvo, Jun 16, 2011 IP
  4. AYoungMillionaire

AYoungMillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally think forum marketing is the best way to go to get laser-targetted traffic.

AYoungMillionaire, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  5. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best, fastest, easiest and laziest way is by using PPC. If you think you need investment to setup PPC campaign, you're wrong. There's a way to set PPC campaign for completely FREE.

g36, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  6. Leadership Quality

Leadership Quality Peon

Best Answers:
    The most effective way to promote a product or service is writing product reviews. People often buy products based upon honest reviews…rather than a normal sales pitch.

Leadership Quality, Jun 21, 2011 IP