1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Google News GUARANTEED - REVIEW SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Services' started by bodders71, Jun 21, 2011.

Hello,

Want your site on Google News?

I will guarantee to get your Press Release on Google News within 1 hour of submission.

For a Limited Period Only I'm offering my SEO Press Release creation and submission service at a crazy price to DP forum members.

I'll start at only $10 and I'll increase the price by $1 a time for the first 10 forum members to order the service.

Grab this NOW 'cos it won't be around for long! I normally charge over $100 for my SEO Press Releases and I know this Limited Availability Offer will run out really quickly. PM me NOW and I'll confirm your price and request your details so I can get started on your SEO Press Release.

If you have any questions at all or if you want more details on how you can benefit from having your SEO Press Release leading on Google News within minutes just respond to this post or PM me - don't be shy...

Tim

PS - I'm UK-based so I'm working on GMT hours.

bodders71, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. Redsoxjoe

Redsoxjoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Do you offer any review copy? since I don't see any itrader for this services

Redsoxjoe, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  3. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

This is the first time I've offered my services in Digital Point forum, hence no itrader info. I'm not offering any free review copies if that's what you were after. However, I will happily refund the cost if you are unsatisfied with the service for any reason at all - no questions asked.

First one's gone by the way, so we're up to $11 bucks now.

Thanks, Tim

4. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I agree with the poster about itrader. Will you be taking payment upon completion of the work?

mugzy, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  5. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm pretty new to the forum and, as I said, this is the first time I've used it to promote my services. Forgive me, but I hadn't even heard of itrader until a couple hours ago!

Well, I'm not really prepared to give away my services for free, but as I said earlier, I'd be happy to guarantee a full and immediate refund if anyone isn't happy with the service. I've already discounted the price significantly to create a buzz around the service.

I intended to charge up front for the service, as I do normally, but if this is causing problems for anyone, just let me know and we'll work around it.

This is a genuine offer guys! I'm just trying out another method of marketing my service and I figured such a low starting price point would be a draw...

Let me know if anyone needs any more info...

Tim

6. fight fit

fight fit Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please email me about the press release. on google news.

fight fit, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  7. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi - just e-mailed you

Tim

8. Mastermind212

Mastermind212 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll bookmark this and buy whenever someone left a positive rating or review about your service.
    Thanks.

Mastermind212, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  9. fantomknight10

fantomknight10 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    took one copy. Pm sent. Please check and reply

fantomknight10, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  10. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks - I'll put up some reviews as soon as I get some in!

Look forward to working with you.

Tim

11. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM'd right back at ya!

12. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here's a few FAQs answered for you guys:

- I can't agree to do any FREE review copies so please don't ask to avoid any embarrassment;
    - It will take around 24 hours for your Press Release to be created and sent to you for approval;
    - Payment is due upfront when you let me know your details regarding keywords, url etc. If you don't approve the draft release I send to you or you're not completely happy with any other aspect of my service I'll refund your payment immediately and with no hassle
    - I'll provide urls/screen shots to show you your release in Google News soon after it's been submitted

Does anyone need to know anything else?

Tim

13. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The service looks fine. If ever decide to take payment upon completion of the work I will try it. Its very difficult to send somebody money when they have no history on DP of being able to deliver what they say they can, you must understand our hesitation as many people have been ripped off. Here you itrader = your trust level.

mugzy, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  14. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I understand your reluctance to pay up front if people have been ripped off before on this forum. Please also note though that where I have agreed with one of the first guys to order that he could pay on completion, as soon as I provided the service and requested payment I get some story about his Paypal account being blocked, etc...I guess the trust is a two way thing. These SEO Press Releases take a good few hours to reseach and create prior to submission and I'm really not prepared to give them away for free.

Also, I did release a free service a while ago on a different campaign in order to generate some testimonials but I got very little feedback, so this time around I've tried to build in some intrinsic value by starting the price at $10 to avoid time-wasters.

BTW, the price is now at $16 and in this case I'll be happy for you, or anyone else that is interested, to pay on completion in return for itrader feedback and a testimonial if you are happy with the service.

Many thanks to everyone who has contacted me on this so far. I really appreciate your support.

Thanks, Tim

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  15. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also no gambling/adult sites, I'm afraid...

bodders71, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  16. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK Everyone,

I've taken on board the comments regarding everyone being reluctant to make upfront payments whilst I still don't have any itrader status or other testimonials from forum members. I've also done some scouting around in the forum and checked out previous offers from other forum members for ideas on how I should present this...

So here's what I'll do - for the next 10 people that PM me to request the service I'll prepare the Press Releases and send them to you for approval. If you're happy with the release I'll request payment of $20 and submit the Press Release through my exclusive distribution service to get onto Google News within minutes of you giving me the go ahead. Overall turnaround time is going to be around 48 hours, depending on how quickly the orders come in.

I'm a little reluctant to do this myself as it could mean a lot of work for no payment if people don't pay up when requested. I'm 100% confident that you'll be super-impressed with the Press Releases so I've no issue with a deferred payment in that respect, but I have been ripped off myself before so please be genuine if you want the service.

I'm offering the service at this reduced price because I need some testimonials and client reviews so any feedback will be much appreciated.

Thanks, Tim

bodders71, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  17. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If somebody didnt pay you then you should have reviewed thier itrader first. Once again I"ll try the serice if your taking payment upon completion....... review my itrader.....

mugzy, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  18. bodders71

bodders71 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi - thanks for your post.

If you want to try the service risk-free, please PM me with the following info:

Your URL
    Your Keyword
    Your Name or pseudonym on your site
    Your e-mail address
    Your newsworthy item - don't worry if you don't have anything specific, I'll find an angle if need be.

Thanks. I'm sure you'll be really pleased with the service.

Tim

bodders71, Jun 23, 2011 IP