1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Changing in content with time.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jack jastin, Jun 21, 2011.

Hello to all SEO experts here,

What would be the speculation of Google in case if you are not changing a single part of content within your website by the time. It is to be noted that, though content is still relevant with the product as well as era, Means From the user point of view, There is not any kind of insufficient content matter for the user but As We all know, Google always loves The changing in the content to assure for the user benefit that users are getting updated information.

So, The question arises in my mind, What is the impact of Google in this regard.

In my opinion, I don't think, There would be any problem if the site is working well and the content is providing the enough information. Please share your opinions in this regard.

Thanks a lot in advance.

jack jastin, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  2. triderma

triderma Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya......I agree with your words that Google likes updated content.So, everybody must change the content regularly.It attracts the readers, if you will change the content regularly and helps in increasing the rank as well as traffic.

triderma, Jun 21, 2011 IP